sooooooooooo anyone goin to the lot tonight thread

and I dont think there would be JDM stickers on a Nova.

Sounds like it might have been PV’s car. He’s got a ton of LVD stickers in the windows.

Thanks Paul :thumbup

wtf :lol

I’m innocent! :rofl

it was p/v for what its worth

Colonie PD rakin’ in that cheez.

yeah ,just he is a good guy

LMAO at bryan getting called bryan hahahahahahahahahha. The gentE was drunk one night a month or two ago racing you in forza and he kept calling you bryan me and pete were like wtffffff

And yeah I guess it was a nova, I “respect” the old muscle cars but they do NOTHING for me so I don’t know the first thing about them :lol All I know for sure was that it was a MINT black 60-70s muscle car with big slicks and a big aftermarket/upgraded diff pulled over in front of Harbor Fruit.

Yeah kramer gets off on mini-cars :lol

:lmao I like a lot of “big bodies” just not older ones

and I’m telling you, the eeeemr2 is THE most fun sub-95MPH car you will EVER drive. No one has driven it without a goofy-ass smile on there face, shit, I still have one after putting 6 or 7k on it last year :lmao

Ill hafta go for a ride in it at some point, its gonna look like 10lbs of shit in a 5lb bag with you and me in that thing tho :rofl

I’ll let you drive it I don’t give a fuck, I think you’re qualified :lol I let murrrdoggg the ratardddd drive it and let a drunk lksi and a certain Joseph F. Giglio take it out so you should be fine haha

imagine me in it lolololol

Haha yeah, I THINK I should be able to handle it :lmao.

You and me should take it to albany and recruit bitches, could you imagine that?? :rofl

o.m.f.g that would be great

anybody who has ever driven a manual before can drive it, but any cockbath like slowmarro or 94GT needs me in the passenger seat :lol

why dude ,me and adam need to pick bitches up in it

where you gonna put them kiddddddddd???

on our laps ,ask your mom where she was when i got her ? that may be a better way of puttin thinngs

o m g. if there was a way to video tape John & Adam in the MR2 in Albany… L M A O that would be hilarioussssss :rofl

Go-pro cam on it and let the epic happen :lol