Sorry Guys

Stupid woman in her stupid Olsmobile Alero pissed me off at KBB tonight and I let it seep into my attitude.
I know it wasn’t anything extreme; it’s just not how I am at all. I’m sorry if it got any of you guys going.
So Assass1n(Alex), Shorteaz(Angelica), Blade(Anthony), Nicole, and Alexs lady friend. I’m sorry.
Long day at work today, things didn’t really go how I wanted it. You saw me in my workclothes when I got there.
I just wanted to formally apologize.

Oldsmobile Alero… I’m dealing with her as we speak. I’ll let you know how it goes Alex.

EDIT - I think this should be in the Off-Topic section… My mistake

:frowning: and i wasnt invited :frowning:

its all good…everyone has their days

what happend???

meh nothing big… its all good popcorn…

our secret. its all good. i got worried when her reverse lights went on.

:confused: please don’t tell me someone hit the ninja’s black beauty??

im so confused

you had to be there to understand and i was the only one that witnessed everything. all in all patrick held his composure pretty well. most people would’ve knocked the guy out already.

wtf are u talking about.:confused:

I’m not sure what happened before I got there exactly. People called you I guess?
It was an extremely long day for me. Got out of court late yesterday with an annoying outcome, then filled the rest with meetings. I ended up staying late at the office to catch up on things that I couldn’t do through the day. I was at CG by 9:30… Didn’t think to call anyone. Probably one of my more tedious days.

Without giving too many details strengthens my claim a stupid bitch backed into my car.

yes she did. It didn’t seem like anything last night but there’s white marks from the womans paint, and right in the centre of the hit the paint broke through with the size of a pinhole.

Alex, I’ll give you details, but you might have to be witness to the neglect of the driver backing her car into mine.

Forgot to add more quotes, but basically a woman backed her car into mine. Her boyfriend was outside and witnessed the whole thing, however he felt the need to stick up for her so he verbally fought me. I felt every urge to beat the crap out of him, but decided at the time I can do more damage to both him and his girlfriend from a legal perspective.

Oh, and thanks a lot Alex :R

i would hate to be on the opposite side of a courtroom to you!

sorry to hear about the car… nothing that can’t be fixed!!!

pretty soon we’re gunna have to do a group buy for bodywork or something, everyone’s car is getting banged up!

Any pics, really noticeable?? Sry to hear

Nick, did you take pics of the damage? Good luck with the legal battle.

pppssst…its patrick…not nick lol

I hear he took out life insurance!

oh shit… sum1 hit ur car? **** if i was there i woulda knocked em out for u… mother****ers…

yeah but no one called me

Verbal fight klutch, not physical. no need to bring in back. Sucks that people dont ever check behind them. Was your car moving or parked? i’d be more pissed if it was parked.

btw… was the driver/bf asian?

i wouldve turned verbal to physical… and taken their wallets XD

but left their credit cards i hope.