Wreckless Driving Ticket

Ok heres the story…
Friday night I was at the McDonalds in Belle Vernon and I was going around a bend and slid out a little bit. This person turning into the parking lot said I almost hit them and that me and 2 of my buddies were fooling around. :finger2: Well there was about 10 feet between me and the car when they were pulling in the parking lot and not only that but they have to yield to me because they would be coming into my path. So they called 911 and about 20 min later I ended up in the parking lot again because I was waiting for my one buddy to get off work to meet him. Not 5 minutes after I park the other 2 dudes I was with pull in with a cop behind them. I was like damn this cant be good. So the cop gets our licenses and that whole deal and explains to us that this person who claims I “almost” hit them called 911 and reported 3 wreckless drivers in McDonalds parking lot. Well we all got hit with a nice fine and wreckless driving tickets. My question to anyone is has this ever happend to anyone? And I really didnt try to slide out around the bend so it really wasnt my fault. Any tips would be appriciated!

fight the ticket…its is your word versus the other driver word…

you have all your firends to back you up you can probably win i would fight it

How do you go fast enough to BE wreckless in a sunfire?

j/k fight the ticket!

i seen this i was dropping my girlfriend off one of the was in a blue 1st gen supra i think its a first gen and the other kid i went to tech with but yeah i would fight it if it happened to me cause i know that parking lot is a sheet of ice and easy to slide it i pulled into one of the parkin spaces and slide that night droping her off so mcdonalds can get in trouble for not salting it

exactly my thoughts

fight it man!!!

U drive a sunfire…NUFF SAID!

Just tell the judge what u drive and ur golden…

Lmao Im lovin the sunfire rips! But its all good. And Im glad someone else can vouch for me on the parking lot being icy because it definately was slick. And yea his supra is a 1st gen.

:stupid:

Fight it…

wreckless driving, just under 300 dollar fine, immediate suspension of ur DL, and 5 points assessed when you do get it back, if you fight it, youll have over 400 into fighting it and have to schedule 2 hearings downtown, 1 at the prothonatairies offices, but only after you file an appeal at the county court house, good luck to ya, i hope you know some coppers that come in for free cofee :bigthumb:

Yup, 6 month suspension for sure, mandatory. I seen that actually, I was leaving Sweenys and going to Reddawgs for some more drinks and stopped in Wendys drivethru and seen all the lights, etc… I was glad the police were over there because I shouldnt have been driving to begin with.

I would definatly fight it, you might get it lowered at best, as long as you dont get the 6 month suspension your golden. The only problem is you got that ticket in the worst place which makes me think you really dont have much of a chance. There are kids always fucking around at McDonalds in BV… there have been MANY court hearings involving that back parking lot. They know kids hang out there and to them kids fuck off, so basically in my opnion you are guilty… hopefully he drops the fine, I think thats your only hope.

Fight it. You’ll probably be appearing in front of Christener (if that old bastard is still alive) out by the intersection of 201 and 51. Good luck, Rostraver cops are some of the hardest to reason with.

Now those fucking pigs got a tint meter, they gave my brother a ticket on Friday in front of Kellys Auto Parts… NOONE hassles you around here about tint except State Police. Its getting ridiculas around here, nothing better for them to do, guess thats what $9.25 an hour gets you.

+1 get a lawyer!

Actualy We are going to Dalfonso and the cops were cool about it. The dude was gonna give us careless driving but I gues since it was private property he had to give the fullest extent.

Rostraver police are jackasses!!!

In order for the wreckless driving charge to stick, they have to prove you weren’t in control of the vehicle. Example: wheelie on a motorcycle(can’t steer), donuts on a public road(no control). If this was is a private lot then there are not any PennDot approved signs. Blowing a stop sign, speed limit in a mall parking lot can’t be cited through the state unless that regulation was approved by PENN Dot. Your charge will most likely be reduced to a careless driving. Good luck - that shit can be stressful.