Why driving a skyline in toronto owns everything

WELL i just had the best memory so far in this car.

I was driving down town toronto on the danforth and a sunbird convertible would stay in the left lane and switch to the right lane in between intersections where there are no parked cars floor it reach the end of the lane where the cars began and inch her way into traffic. Well after she did this for 3-4 blocks i now made it my personal mission to make sure she doesnt get in front of me. So i block her all the way down so she only gets in behind me. She gets upset by the look on her face so the parked cars ends just before the on ramp to the gardiner express way. she motions me to roll down my window and exchanges some really graphic words with me. I say what she is doing isnt fair to other motorists and slows down traffic even more. So she looks at me and goes “You must be a Jew, because you dont like sharing the road, just like your money you gready F**kers”. (Im catholic but i took this in extreme offense. So i called he a few choice words. she proceeds to get out of her car and leaves her door open and starts yelling and screaming at me how shes going to kill me so im laughing. I reach over my open window push the door lock stick on her door down and close the door locking her out of her car Put the car in first and drive off and laughed and laughed. even the cop who was conducting traffic in the intersection around the construction pointed and laugh. So that was my day. I wouldnt have done anything but here anti-semitic nazi remarks towards me made me upset lol.
Steve

haha nice road rage FTL

thats the most F’ed up shit i’ve herd in my life, you basically had nothing to do so you went for a drive and punked off a chick. -1000000 ball points for you buddy.

you left her in -10 C.

I was down town for a reason. She was pissing off the whole traffic by doing this. Causing people to slow down and swerve to avoid her inching. I didnt do anything it was her choice to get out of the car and say anti semetic remarks to me and call me names. thats her problem. She didnt have to say anything at all that was her choice. not mine. So i think she got what she deserved. Its not fair that other motorists drive like ass holes and we do nothing screw that.
Steve

ignore ismo hes like the village idiot every forum has 1 u did the right thing i would have probably done worse…

Lol she got what she deserved. Well played.

lol damn man. ratings for dat. hahah

props, that was the smartest thing you could’ve done good for you.

way to go g.t.s-t. thats so rad. the dumb brod got what she deserved. stupid racist b!tch

way to go thats the spirit :stuck_out_tongue: but yea every time i see someone pulling stupid shit its a bitch or a chinese chick those are the worst one time one of them tride to switch lanes into my car and im like dont you check your blind spot oh man that happend so many time to me :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m jewish, and I take great pleasure knowing that I’m a greedy mother effer.
Oh wait, I’m chinese…meh… it’s still the same.

Altimaze:

hahahaha im the village idiot eh, well now i know why every single club out there makes fun of you guys.!!!

G.T.S-T:

mind your own business when driving if someone pisses you off, do what we did, follow them and call in the plates.

eveyone knows chicks are bad drivers, and thank God you guys don’t ride street bikes, or you’d be dead by now, trying to fight every asshole who cut you off or tried to hit you, its a daily routine just drive safe. Or maby you guys should learn to ride one, and learn the risks of road conflicts.

All im saying is that she was a chick, what good could a person get from teaching her a lesson? she’s still going to drive the way she did, you did nothing to improve her driving, and the way you treated here, she’s probably going to carry a weapon in her car next time.

Altimaze:

you sure sound bad ass trying to show a chick a lesson, i’d dare you to do that to a guy, i’d make you my b…itch for trying somthing like that with me.hahaha i.e the village whore!!!

And i may be the village idoit in your eyes, but i probably get all the village pu55y, as you sure don’t seem to know how to treat one.

Yo you show her where its at. Its not like you punched her in the face or anything. sure women need to be treated delicately but as long as you arent making em bleeed or bruise its all good; especially when they are driving like douchebags.

Altimaze and ismo, you guys seriously need to chillout. its shit like this that makes me think all good sites are doomed to son240fate.

reason i moved to tnC was to avoid all the shittalking (aside from the playful bits) and drama. I would appreciate it if the bullshit stayed on msn, the streeets or wherever you guys want to take it.

^^^ K, Dude i can see what you mean, but the guy siad he left her locked out of her car, and if i rembember correctly it has been damm cold this past week.

I don’t know if you have a sister, but if that happened to mine, i’d hunt down the guy and kill him.

but i see your point, though its all jokes, i would see it more funny if it was a guy you did that to.

when ever i get pissed and see its a chick, i back off.

if my brother came home bitching about being punked by a guy, i’d laugh and be like dude you should have handled it.

get my point, its a big pu55y move to jack up on a chick like that.

^^^ thank you. It was -5 out side, she had a coat on. it was snowing lightly. I only made sure she didnt get in because it was not fair to other motorists who wait in traffic and shes going out of her way to beat everyone. If it was raining or snowing I would not have done anything. BUT her remarks to me were disrespectful and anti semetic. I dont feel bad about what i did. But did u ever stop to think that maybe all the other doors were open just the drivers door was locked ? NO. Im sure if someone did that to you, you would be pissed. And what does riding a motorcyle have to do with anything. Are we less men because we dont ride a bike ?
I stand by what I did, no matter how much you moan im not changing my stance or feeling bad.
Steve

And he’s no different from her either!!!

Buddy get a fukin clue, its called Morals, I can sue this website, and your club for encouraging such behaviour. But I won’t because im not a dick like you who likes picking on people, and letting them know that they are Aahmed, a douche, on a high horse and all.

You know the type of things they say about you guys, yea, here’s a list
Arrogant, Rude, think they know it all, pricks, you understand what im saying.

Its true, yes its true DJPyro, people like you give a bad name to TNC, if im a douche, im okay with that, at least im not being laughed at by every single club out there. its true, because you think its cool when you do somthing like pawn a chick in a road conflict.

you will never enter the mature scene you’re just to defensive about what others do. And don’t give me that BS that she was being racist, I’ve already seen it in that Saudi drift video thread how racist people are here, so that’s not an excuse.

Seriously this is the only Club in GTA that has a hard time being grown up about things, I mean what is it the skylines you drive or the fact your too young for your age.

That’s why I don’t see any elder members because of DJ’s like you on this forum.

BTW G.T.S.T i have nothing against you, just that these few people are acting like dicks to me for telling them it was imoral to do that, i have nothing against you dude, you were grown up about your answeres to my replies and i respect that much, so i won’t hassle this topic anymore.

Damm whos the Aahmed now^^^

This was before i got your PM.

But since you put a whole essay about how good you are, well okay no one said anything.

how would i consider my self better than anyone else? when im trying to defend my opinion of saying that causing another person pain is not right? thats not thinking im better than everyone else.

If you like your opinion then let others state theirs and keep things cool.

And why would you even bring that up, a person must have real self confidence issues to bring that up.

As for the phyzical threats, what threats, that was an option for you my friend, for you, because you sounded pissed, not me, so i recomended you go with somthing smaller my cousin, and not me, and take you stress out.

i really don’t care, paste this that try to win your convo, what ever dude. I came here to get info on a 350Z and few cars, and i thank everyone who helped me on that.

you helped me in a lot of things to i respect you for that, but buddy you should realise you crossed the line, by continuing to show eveyone that one little guy is an idiot this that, who cares, at the end of the night i get to take my stress out by fuking my hot GF. lol

so its about that time.lol

bye.

Tripout

did like no one read my post whch got quoted by ismo? Petey i respect you and you know it, and ismo; i have no idea who you are but i’ve been calm and respectful to you as well; so why was i completely ignored when i said take personal shit to msn? seriously guys make a drama thread or knock it off.

There is one problem with your story.

Let’s assume that the other doors WERE locked, as you stated earlier that they might not have beem. EVEN IF you did ‘reach over and close her door lock’ her window must have clearly been open for you to do so. Therefore, you really did nothing by shutting her door but annoy her ever so slightly. As she could just easily reach in through the window AS YOU DID, and unlock it herself.

I think it’s a funny story, I just like calling people out. As clearly you either made this up, or were not aware of what the **** you did, and just imagined it happening.

Love,
Osad