Sorry Guys

I’m not sure what happened before I got there exactly. People called you I guess?
It was an extremely long day for me. Got out of court late yesterday with an annoying outcome, then filled the rest with meetings. I ended up staying late at the office to catch up on things that I couldn’t do through the day. I was at CG by 9:30… Didn’t think to call anyone. Probably one of my more tedious days.

Without giving too many details strengthens my claim a stupid bitch backed into my car.

yes she did. It didn’t seem like anything last night but there’s white marks from the womans paint, and right in the centre of the hit the paint broke through with the size of a pinhole.

Alex, I’ll give you details, but you might have to be witness to the neglect of the driver backing her car into mine.

Forgot to add more quotes, but basically a woman backed her car into mine. Her boyfriend was outside and witnessed the whole thing, however he felt the need to stick up for her so he verbally fought me. I felt every urge to beat the crap out of him, but decided at the time I can do more damage to both him and his girlfriend from a legal perspective.

Oh, and thanks a lot Alex :R