Sound system

Selling my system was asking 600 now only 400 it’s two 12" rockford p2’s in a dual ported box with a 2000 watt amp. Has a 2 farad capacitor and 0 gauge wire. Pm for details or meet up and listen to it.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

pics

600 u craazy

oops copied that from a old ad meant 450 and im not crazy

what brand is the AMP?

xpline, very decent amp the capacitor isn’t even hooked up and it doesn’t draw much power for the size

$200

not taking offers. ill get what im asking for it. if anyone else is gonna low ball im sure you can find something else better to do with your time

cant afford cuz you dumped to much into your vtec? sold for 500 on craigslist like i wanted.

huh?

Haha cmon now he could do shit with his feet and his eyesy closed that u couldnt with your hands lets not take any shots on ppl who can verry easily make u look stupid!

With this comeback i think hes the only only looking stupid…Is it even english??? be more specific id love to know what sence your trying to make out of this…

you should probably put up the specs of the amp. and you can go buy this shit new for barely over what your asking (taking into account that caps are crap and skip that part and you don’t need 0ga for 2 p2s)