South korean

just heard that the South korean hostage was killed !! When will this murdering stop!!!

these savages prob will never stop till we the rest of the world take a bigger stance on these savages and barbarians

we’re in a war.

and even worse, a war where our enemies don’t play by the same rules we do.

shit like this is going to happen.

i say fuck the Genva convention act…let just start playing there game…and i am all game for feeding them pork products while in custody

maybe we were better with saddam in charge?

he was a douchebag, true… but he gave all the factions in Iraq something to hate other than us… he also had no ties to 9/11 and i’ve yet to see this huge cache of WMDs…

some guy got shot in the Strip last nite! OMG when will this violence stop!!!

WMDs have already been found… Stockpiles of chemical agents. Now what was Saddam doing with 1,000s of gallons of sulfuric acid? Not removing the paint off an old bumper…

yep, that’s the answer :rolleyes:

dont forget the sarian (sp) bombs that went off bye american troops

What’s even worse is that most of the chemical weapons Saddam has, have been used on his own people…

In related news, an Iraqi man was just awarded a large sum of money in a lawsuit against the old Iraqi regime. I’ll find the link.

??? I must have missed this. When did they find all the WMD Bush said he had?

[QUOTE=ANdyUPitt]What’s even worse is that most of the chemical weapons Saddam has, have been used on his own people…QUOTE]

I could give a fucks less about his people, if they didn’t want treated like that, why not start a civil war like the US did? I don’t think it’s our business to tell another country how to treat it’s people.

eh…

we had sanctions on the bastards… maybe he was planning to use it to manufacture batteries…or fertilizer…

I don’t know the details about how/where they found it, so I can’t really form an opinion. I’m sure there are literally hundreds (if not thousands) of places in the US with thousands of gallons of sulfuric acid.

where are the estimate 500 tons of mustard and sarin gas at?

North Korea.

Iran and syria

Well let’s be honest here… Stockpiles of sulfuric acid owned by the government? Last time I checked, Iraq wasn’t the leader in exporting anything other than oil.

Sometimes it just seems like people get this fantasized story in their head about how some U.S. troops will open up a door and see a large missle donned with the “Nuclear” symbol… Reality, along with science, has proven that there are many different means which are much more lethal than a nuclear bomb to kill people in masses.

Regardless, Saddam can still kiss my white American ass. No one deserves to be under his tyranny.

there will always be tyrants. human nature.

we are the greatest superpower in the world and can’t find WMD in Iraq or Osama in afganistan. Are we really as good as I previously thought?

we have camera’s that can read a newspaper from outer space, but can’t find Osama. what a fucking joke. I bet sometime in late October the US “finds” Osama so Bush can get reelected. And iraq isn’t much better, if our president knew about the weapons, go get them and show us them. How hard can it be. It’s the greatest military in the world against a non-existent army and a bunch of hooligans and we can’t find any weapons.

:gives: :rant: :rant: