soymilk... i guess i don't hate it.

i bet jeg’s gonna click on that link and turn hardcore vegan fuckin shivving people in wegman’s looking at pork chops MEAT IS MURDER WHA POW

listen lois, i know you’re a feminist and i think that’s adorable, but this is grown-up time and i’m the man (griffin, 2004)

Ummm…I know what they do to animals in the meat packing places…frankly, I don’t care. I love meat, an I will continue to do so until I die. I think its all bullshit. People are omnivores, we eat both plants and animals. People don’t bitch when they see a lion take down a zebra, or when a wolf kills a rabbit…they don’t say “hey those animals are suffering and its wrong to eat meat”…i just laugh at it all…especially PITA, those whacks are the worst. We have forward facing eyes and incisors…were predators.

As opposed to eating things that aren’t :bloated:.

This analogy is stupid. Lions aren’t raising little zebras only to eat.

However, don’t take this as though I think Vegans are god’s gift to animal rights. The majority wouldn’t think about lifting a shovel full of shit in a shelter to help out innocent animals in need. That’s far too much work.

pitas are good and there’s no meat in them. you should try buying some and cooking them in butter. it’s delicious.

i tried being on a dog only diet, but that’s cruel.

just like Green Peace. You wanna get them with the knife, but they keep on rolling off!

serious question for the vegetarians: if you are against eating meat, why are there products that represent meat…but without meat?

ie: Vegetarians eating meatless burgers, IMO, is symbolically hypocritical.

if you have a reasonable explanation…please enlighten me. :slight_smile:

yeah. it’s kind of weird.

i eat them because they taste good. i think they are presented as “fake hamburgers” in order to get people who are on the fence about it. I would eat them regardless of what they were “supposed to be”. However, the idea of a patty is just convenient. As are the fake deli slices. It just works well.

but i also eat cubed tofu sandwhiches, which taste just as good, they just look bizarre.

Also, the boca brand fake spicy chicken patties are awesome. I used to eat them before i was vegetarian. So good.

^ that actually makes sense to me. I never would have thought about the transitional stage.

BTW: your sig and avatar keep making me crack up. :lol:

HAHA!! <3

Yeah i know what you mean, they tast kinda gamey

lol.

dude ur sig is fuckin awsome…how long did that take you? lol i made mine…took me an hr, *> my photoshop skillz

it took a while. but i am going to do my next one in flash, which is wayyyy easier for gifs.

still sweet though…i couldnt do that shit to save my life…back on topic…so what drove you te be a meat hater?

He got attacked by a band of Giant carrots so he decided to exact his revenge by eating their kin…