Almond milk for you vegans

After hearing the ranting and raving by hippies I went to the co-op and got some almond milk. It’s GREAT! Tastes just like regular milk with a little almond flavor. They also make it in those flavors milk comes in. Way better than soy milk! I now mind being lactose intolerant that much less

So does regular milk with arsenic in it, so don’t piss your females off when your drinking your pro grow a bush milk.

Prices? is it consistant with soy? I kind of want to cut out dairy…

Soy milk is shit. You might as well drink poison. Google soy dangers. I don’t touch the stuff.

When I worked at wegmans we tried the Hemp Milk and its not too bad,kind of nutty.

http://www.worldpantry.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ProductDisplay?prmenbr=655972&prrfnbr=950028

Agreed with Soy,its not worth consuming.

i love soy milk.

regular milk is awful.

i have never tried almond milk…

veganism is gay…

i just met up with an old friend of mine from school who i lived with 3rd year who left Ontario to study law out East. I hadnt seen him in 4 years. He was a body-building vegan with a few other eccentricisms, but nothing really notable other than that.

i asked him if he was still a vegan. He said that while on vacation in Malta a couple years ago he was convinced to try some local dishes that were meat. He gave them a try and enjoyed them so for a few months he started having some chicken and fish etc.

all of a sudden a whole bunch of minor health conditions went away. He thought his cuts and bruises were taking too long to heal on account of age, same with fatigue, attentiveness, and some other basics…

well it wasnt age… it was not having meat in his diet.

so he gave it all up.

Newman, i think that if you start eating meat it will solve all of your car problems

:word:

yah rite bung ur gay

I only drink brest milk… I dont think a vegan can have that…

ok so CTN if you get a girl prego ( dont see anything soon) and your doing her and she wants you to suck on her tit and she is lactating what would you do… do you go for it even if its milk from a mammal

Go

idk. i feel healthier now than i ever did… :gotme:

yes, it builds strong bones and healthy teeth :slight_smile:

shut up

i’m just razzin’ya

i really dont care either way. just sharing that anecdote with you. I only met up with the guy 2 weeks ago and was thinking of you when he was telling me this stuff.

rice milk is tasty too

If Newman ate meat the world would stop turning. That would be because his project cars would actually get finished and he would be driving in the opposite direction of the earth, with the assistance of his insane new car’s power the earth would stop spinning, literally.

Plus he would stop liking men. :slight_smile:

I’m a meatatrian and love it. I have only running, working cars, and I get laid all the time. Not to mention I can fly.

Milk is starting to put some wickedness in my tummy… I stopped drinking it recently :frowning:

I’m not a vegan, but I do enjoy soy milk and even more so, rice milk.

Meh. I like milk from cow tits.