Speaking of Celebrities dying...

DAMN!
Former Tennessee Titans Quarterback dead at age 36.:eek:(

NASHVILLE, Tenn. - Former Tennessee Titans quarterback Steve McNair is dead.
The former Titans star was found shot to death at an apartment complex on Second Avenue South at Lea Avenue, in downtown Nashville.
A second person was also found dead.
That person’s identity was not immediately known.
Investigators are on the scene Saturday afternoon.
No further details were released.
McNair played 13 seasons in the NFL before retiring in April 2008.
He played college football at Alcorn State and was drafted by the Houston Oilers, third overall, in the 1995 NFL Draft.
McNair played 11 seasons with the Titans franchise, leading the team to the Super Bowl in 1999.
He played his final two seasons with the Baltimore Ravens.
McNair was selected to the Pro Bowl three times and was the co-MVP of the league in 2003, sharing the award with Peyton Manning.
He was 36 years old.

http://www.wkrn.com/Global/story.asp?S=10643916
http://www.newschannel5.com/Global/story.asp?S=10643962

wow, crazy. “Air” mcnair

'09 is all kinds of crazy, huh?

judgement day is coming

holy f#$%. This is some crazy shit…

heard this on the radio, he was always on of my favorites on and off the field. classy guy. RIP.

I think the chick murdered him.

She got a DUI a couple nights before with him in the car. He was let go, she was not. Maybe, in her messed up state of mind (probably other things going on in her life), she couldn’t take it no more and was upset that he didn’t get punished? She she took him out.

What is a 35yr (or whatever he is) old man doing with a 20yr old ‘friend’ (who just so happens to be a semi-attractive female). I mean, the guy is married.

I remember him…he was Vick before there was Vick (in terms of running QB). And he played hurt ALL THE TIME.

I just spilled Vitamin Water all over myself, and all over my bed. And yes, my dumb, redneck, non ‘JClark’ ass just checked the bottle on how to spell ‘Vitamin’.

You wouldn’t understand that sort of thing yet…

:rofl

very sad…RIP