Tony Dungy's son found DEAD

TAMPA, Fla. (AP) – James Dungy, the 18-year-old son of Indianapolis Colts coach Tony Dungy, was found dead in a Tampa-area apartment, police said Thursday.

In a news release on its Web site, the Hillsborough County Sheriffs Office said it “responded to the Campus Lodge Apartments this morning at approximately 1:32 a.m. The girlfriend of James Dungy had returned to the apartment and discovered Dungy.”

Police performed CPR on Dungy before he was taken to University Community Hospital, where he was pronounced dead. The cause of death is pending an autopsy by the Hillsborough County Medical Examiner’s Office.
Tony Dungy has left the Colts and is in Tampa, according to NFL.com.

The coach and his wife, Lauren, have four other children: daughters Tiara and Jade and sons Eric and Jordan.

The Colts (13-1) are at Seattle on Saturday.

Geez just when life and going your way…something like that happens.
I feel bad for him.

Omg…

bookies just shit a gold brick.

Crazy shit! i just heard that on the radio… Too bad for Tony. This was his year for sure now the superbowl seems kind of uninportant.

holy crap

terrible

OMG

Thats gonna be a tough game this week!

w t f

this might put a kink in their game

Drug Overdose?

^^…they won;t have any idea till the autopsy

eh most of the starters will only play a half now that they lost to the Chargers(YAY)…so i dont think it will effect their game at all…plus I dont hink Dungy controls the offense much anyway

wow

you know, I thought that at first too… but they’ll prolly just play harder “for the coach”…

we shall see.

I’m def. not betting on this game anymore. lol

thats kinda odd. Perfect season comes to a end and now his son comes up dead. I hope there isnt any foul play involved.

and the holiday season… and the new year… blah blah… blah

so I heard on cnn today that they believe he commited suicide… autopsy is being performed today

heard the same last night on 930

lol… 13-1 pushed him over the edge.

it was suicide

dayum