...Speaking of projects

Dug another out to get it ready to sell. Its time for these dust collectors to go to someone that will actually finish them.

I pulled the tranny out b/c it was starting to zing… well found the flex plate was on backwards. The kicker is, all the bolts instead of having thread lock (converter/flexplate), they had ANTISEEZE!! man, good thing i took it apart. So, in my spare time i’ll throw some seals in the tranny and get it to start and move around. Then I’ll be looking for 5g’s.

What motor? How much rust?

how many cars do you have …

its original 327, automatic, powersteering, power brakes. The floors are bad, rockers patchable.

i might be down to 35-36 in the lot and 12 inside.

Nice… any pictures of lot?

no good ones really…

photobucket.com/gearhead313 (butlershop)

wish it was mine

I will tell my pops about it this weekend. We were talking about getting into another muscle car to make some extra money.

what year and trim level is it? Any other parts?

^^^ it’s a '69.

Gearhead: do you have all the taillights, bumpers, & all the trim?

What kind of condition are the subframes in? How about interior?

I should have everythign except the front grill… though i haven’t actually looked in a long time.

The subframe is in decent shape, its just the floors that are bad. The interior is stock and untouched. It could be cleaned up and be fine if you just want to drive it.

I will pass it on…

Have an inventory list…?

thanks tod.

i haven’t made an inventory list yet. i need to wait till my dealers license comes in to start selling for real. if you want to look, you can come up and i can slide something through as-is.