Special Ed Camaro Vs K20/Kramer

:ohnoes:vlad

sorry im getting thrown rocks at me though… tell em to quit…:Idiots:shifty

YOU’RE THE BIRD BRAIN :retardclap

you DO NOT NEED TO EDIT THE WORD FUCK, you IDIOT…this isn’t a preschool forum.

i think youre done for tonight. try again wednesday. 24 hours of time out might do you well.

okay, we’re going to go through a therapy session here. you clearly don’t like to post the word FUCK.

try this with me. type the letter ‘f’. okay, good. now, instead of ‘-’ go to the button that says ‘u’. now, press it down. good! now, type ‘ck’

what do you have??

FUCK!!!

I get shift warnings for this stuff this is what im talking about moderators:crazy:banghead:ahh

shut up

FUCK!

its ok to say. dont say anything racist or about a religion to someone who is that chosen belief… and if IM OFFENDED, ILL MAKE SURE YOU KNOW. and if im offended by something its pretty bad.

okay.

you at this point need to relax and quit making retarded posts. you wonder why everyone picks on you. well open your eyes and look at the content you add to this forum. your stupid threads, stupid posts. no need for it. maybe youre just slow. who knows. but its pretty irritating to come on and read day after day after day. like i said, knock it off or youll be taking a few days off.

Cameo, I just called your grandfather and told him about your actions in here and your use of the f word on the internet. He says you are no longer are allowed to use his laptop to go on Shift.

:facepalm now your in on this lame thread I seriously have to take a 7 day vacation form this place…:Idiots

I hate making myself seem like an idiot…

Im coming back a different person… fuck…:shifty

Just thought I’d let you know. He just texted me saying he’s pissed you’re still posting though, you might want to sign off soon.

dont worry… I know your B.S. ing about my grand father but im taking my vacation…:eek

Dude, can you stop? He just sent me an email from his PC telling me that he is livid right now and will hit you the next time he sees you.

Grandpa sent Lance a picture of his old saggy balls :wtf …tell him to quit it.

Yeah thanks for telling me he has pix messaging cameo!

i can make this happen. if its what you want, hang on a minute and youll be allowed back next tuesday:rofl

His grandfather just paged me and said to thank Mk4 30r

haha i heard you sat behind a table so no bitch would try to give u a lap dance and take your money…

and yes you HAVE to buy a drink when u go in, cant believe you tried to get around that :rofl

im here man, i might show up if u really do go…

i hate that black chick