Specialkid and his dad have a talk

bi-winning!

you guys are so cool cuz you made an insulting video of someone you’ve never met!

“who is specialkid?” created by murrdog.

P.S. it wasnt me that reported it. so all of you can go fuck yourselves.

You’re so cool cuz you act like you’re best friends with all of these people you’ve never met!

fuck off. how many times do i have to say that i freely admit that i have never met anyone on here before it sinks through your thick skull?

What’s cossey’s first name.

why the hell should i care?

Don’t lie. You know what it is.

Seriously, grow up. All of you. :facepalm

/\ getting old and wise sucks doesnt it Vlad.

now you know how I feel!!!LOL

Wasn’t our video clever humor vladimir?

Video is humorous sure, but the childish behavior above is just embarrassing especially with an Admin going out of his way to antagonize a member who is already picked on plenty. And it’s not just in this thread. There is an entire thread dedicated to this called “grow the fuck up” for a reason. I’ve seen elementary school kids with more maturity than these guys are showing.

“Hey look at me, I’m picking on a 16 year old online who is a local auto enthusiast as well just to feel better about myself”

Kid digs his own hole, that’s fine. Antagonize him and shame on you. Hyaenas.

Fucking facepalm.

:rolf :rofl

It’s worth it all just to see your reaction. You’re like a drunk mom.

Behave well Billy and you’ll get a lollipop.

Now who’s a good boy?

honestly cossey is probably sick of his name being tossed around by someone who doesnt know him. Same with me… I have to watch what I say becasue I run a business based on image and help mod where I can here too, but I really dont appreciate people calling me “mike” who have not personally met me either. I can appreciate someone saying “nice work mike” I guess… but its more appropriate to say “nice work KrazyKid”… until you meet me.

He isnt really antagonizing him so much, as say Murr and Lksi. IMO.

Vlad quick, get to the choppaa!!! There’s someone being picked on on the internet!!

fuck you. MIKE

you only know me because I am famous:

http://i1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd482/CapitalRegionCustoms/BENHADHUNDRETZ.jpg

HEY DONT SAY MY NAME

give me back my name!

:rofl:rofl