Speculating about the Subaru Suspense

ill bet its the impreza hatch

[quote=SI01;492991]April 5th is the unveiling of the new Impreza at the New York Auto Show.
quote]

^^^
Yeah that, this is no coincidence.

Calling the Brat and the SVX a legend is a little ballsy lol (as BA as they were)

Its either the official release of the new Impreza or possibly a play on words with legend. (legend-legacy… legacy STi ect)

Nonsense. This is hot as fuck.
http://www.motorsblog.com/uploads/Subaru_Forester_STI_1.jpg

too big for me. i still think the impreza wagon(like yours) is pushing it as far as size goes.

It’s not a big car (impreza). It’s actually the exact same size as the sedan. I love wagons though. Utility is a lovely thing.

i agree, and i know thats its no bigger. im a picky bastard. Its just that I drive an SUV. every car ive owned besides the 300zx and civic(which ive never actually drove) has been an suv. I REALLY miss the size of the 300zx. I would love to drive a car that small again. Too bad im a poor college student thats supported by his parents or else i would trade in my xterra in a heartbeat.

So yeah, im obsessed with small cars ironically

I don’t know what you guys are talking about. It’s obviously going to be a Loyale STI. What would be hotter than this with 300 hp?
http://a332.g.akamai.net/f/332/936/12h/www.edmunds.com/media/advice/specialreports/cars.comeback/93.subaru.loyale.wagon.500.jpg

hahaha complaining about too big cars when you drive an SUV.
You are right, that is ironic.

Back on topic, maybe it will be a Tribeca STI? Competing with the Trailblazer SS and such.

I doubt it.

i beg to differ…

I love the forrester sti. Its not much slower than the impreza plus you can haul more bitches.

Go for it. I will give you 1000 reasons why you suck.:smiley:

2 hours until the huge let down.

If you could post pics I would appreciate it. I can view that website and I don’t have “administrative rights” to download flash or whatever is required to view it.
Thanks.

<3 JaysGreenLX

I will try, if im not busy bro.

1 1/2 hours. I will throw some pics up if i have time also

lol. it better be the brat.

STi Brat SIIIIIIQ

ITS UP ITS UP - 08 impreza, 08 wrx, & 08 Tribeca

let the dissapointment begin…if u can get the page to load

its the WRX :frowning:

barrrffff lol :frowning:

I also see no wagon