Spedomitor Help

i just picked up a 96 audi a4, the spedomitor doesnt work any ideas as to what it could be?

INB4newman and other spelling buffs!

spell this with me S-P-E-E-D-O-M-E-T-E-R

pronounced Spuhdohmutter best thing i can come up with sorry

i was going to comment on spelling too.

i think there’s like, a speed sensor wire or something. maybe it came unplugged?

Wow, you murdered that word.

his collar is probably popped to high. :gotme: I dunno but that was the best spelling of that word ever.

moved

…______ __
…,.-‘”…~., .............................,.-”...................................“-., .........................,/...............................................”:, .....................,?........................... ...........................\, .................../.................................................. ........., } ................./.................................................. ....,:`^`..} .............../.................................................. .,:”........./ ..............?.....__............................ .............:`.........../ ............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../ .........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`..... ..._/ ..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....} ...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../ ...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`..... }............../ ............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-” ............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\ .............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__ ,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|........... ...`=~-, .....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\ ...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\ ................................`:,,.............. .............`\.............._ _ .....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==
… …,-%…`
…,

Cable disconnected? Speed sensor on tranny? On some of the older Audis the connections on the circuit board broke, leaving the speedo dead.