Speed Nation Now Sponsoring Pittspeed

Speed Nation is proud to be the newest sponsor here at Pittspeed. We invite everyone to come down and visit the new shop and make a few pulls on our Mustang Dynamometer we’re locater at 3630 Library Rd. Pittsburgh Pa. 15234

Speed Nation is also offering a $10 over cost special on any Tire Rack tire. This equates into a $5-$10 savings per tire over buying them from Tire Rack yourself. Please note you will also get a break on shipping. Dealer shipping is less than retail.

welcome:beer:

cool. welcome

NICE HOOKUP ON THE RUBBER! I will be contacting you shortly. Also, what is your charge for alignments?

Welcome

hi and welcome

welcome

welcome

i saw speed nation on my way to south hills mall one time… I didnt stop but next time im around i will

welcome

SWEET. Probably going to be needing new rubber soon, Pirelli P-Zeros SUCK!

You guys do alot of diecast car stuff to right? Do you have the protecto-paks for hot wheels?

welcome, i could coast my car to your shop.
PS: sell me the wheels on the SCCA neon :blue:

I was just there! Here the video…

http://media.putfile.com/MtOliver-ACR-141hp

Great place! Thank guys for all your help.

John

welcome to the site!!!

Oh ok… I know where it is… my buddy chad lives on Sleep Hollow… Might come down for a pull or 2… Whats the charge on a tune?

Welcome!

I also am in need of some new rubber, and was actually just eyeing up tirerack.

Ill stop down, im about 2 minutes up the street from ya.

Wwelcome…thanks for taking care of our Grand prix club those few times we came up to your old place in mcdonald. Wwhen the cars finished i,ll be down for a few pulls myself.

hey i was there today welcome

very sweet, i’m gonna definately have to find out where this place is