spiders suck

:ugh: :scared: :scared: i HATE spiders! and theres one on my computer screen and its really starting to scare me, every time i move my black cursor it chases it :scared:…ok its dead now :reloading:

pussy.

yeah blanyer woudl take it to his chinese friends and have em cook it in duck sauce.

hey i cant help it, i have a fear of spiders hehe, everyone else i know hates snakes but i have no problem with them

because your fruity :bowrofl:

:rofl: @ being afraid of spiders. Thats the saddest shit ive heard in a long time.

http://minutillo.com/steve/weblog/images/spider-back-full.jpg

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

:scared: i think thats a wolf spider them things are nasty. my cousin was in the deserts of navada in the marines and told me storys about the camel spider, he said these things are huge! and you would chase them away and they would chase you right back. said the top speed of them were 25mph, (theres a roll race shaggy :kekegay: ) but he told me that when they bite you they instantly numbed the part of the body they bite, the guy sleeping next to him one night didnt cover himself completely with the sleeping bag and a camel spider got to him, cousin said he woke up and the dude’s ear was almost half gone :puke:

i heard that story from google :kekegay:

ok? :ugh2:

:1320:

no…garlic sauce…only americans eat duck sauce. and my soy sauce is for you…i can put it in your shoe.