spilner is back. *pics*

Hello sonlings old and new. After a year of pimping the automatic GS300 I’ve returned to my realm and recently purchased my fifth S chasis. It feels great to be back behind the wheel of a 240 and Im looking forward to hitting the track as many times as I possibly can this year.
Since I couldnt make it out to bing’s meet on the weekend here are a couple camera phone shots of my new ride that I took on Saturday.
My first ever coupe, Im growing quite attached to them now :smiley:

Welcome back! sweet coupe looks super clean, nice 180sx front seats.

nice dude, wasnt that avery’s slut?

There you go.

spilner this is actually your 2nd coupe, you had a kouki s14 which was a beauty. but none the less you got a s13 coupe. woot woot. coupes own all.

Congrats on finally seeing the light.

i knew you wouldnt be gone for long. nice car by the way cant wait to see whats in store.

^^^^

My money is on selling it … with another pair of my drift wheels.

Just so I can yell at everyone at the shop again while looking for wheels to drift on. Then threaten Fuzzy until he tells me where they really ended up.

:wink:

It was nice to see you with a 240 again. You’ve never really been happy with anything since you sold your last S13.

Well, I mean you really dug that Supra, but after you had to give it to Toretto …

haha

sweet coupe

yeah it was averys car,
no Im not selling it haha,

thanks guys its good to be back, although i got a speeding ticket my first day with it already.

thats a clean coupe man, good luck.

lol take it easyy on the fast driving… come hit up one of the local meets one night.