Spinning cookies. v. Look ma' I lost my leg.

http://www.kgw.com/news-local/stories/kgw_072108_news_drifting_leg_severed.79ba8d24.html

Drifting, serious business?

:grimace:

I wanna just think that it serves him right, but when I think about all the dumb shit I’ve gotten away with it’s just not fair that this kid loses his leg for just fucking around. At least it was his leg and not his neck.

“Spinning cookies?” That must be some new hip hop people word.

like 1998… no i really dont know and never hurd it

but that looked fun

LINCOLN TOWNCAR DRIFT MOBILE!

I knew I wasn’t the only one drifting lincolns :carnut

wtf is spinning cookies?!

Driver was drunk. Probably not the only one either…

/thread

its not on http://www.urbandictionary.com/ , it must not exist

Cookies=donuts?

spinning cookies?!?!?!?! where the fuck do people come up with this shit?
does anyone notice every time drifting is in the news they always refer to the movie tokyo drift…
its gaylords like this clown that give the sport a bad rep

You better not talk bad about F&F on this forum…

No, I’m pretty sure you’re just fine with saying it serves him right. Did the level of stupidity of your past ever reach the point of hanging out the window of a town car while it’s attempting to drift with a drunk driver?

It’s like each generation has to surpass the prior generation for risk taking. It just happens to be generation Y’s bad luck that our generation pushed things pretty much to the edge of safety, leaving them only the truly stupid if they want to push the envelope farther.

I think he’s saying its not the movie’s fault, liek the news story credited. Its just the fact the driver was a moron.

I would say the driver is dumb for drinking but he shouldnt be held liable for his dumbass friend. he didnt tell him to hang out the window

Agreed. I drift my supra all the time, but it has nothing to do with what I see on TV and when I do it, I do it in an area where the only person I could hurt is myself. Although I feel I have more control over my car sideways than some do in a straight line, lol.

:laughing: hahahahahah, what a dumbass

and , in a Lincoln ?

shut the fuck up. you’re an idiot.

“A car can be a dangerous and deadly weapon. The problem with ‘drifting’ is that as soon as your car goes out of control, you nail the gas, so you’re creating a situation where you’re decreasing the control of the car and increasing horsepower as much as you can… that’s the worst thing,” Band said.

Wow…