Spitzies no longer sells triumph

Called up Spitzie’s last week to order a cover and I was informed they just ended their contract with triumph. I was told they needed more floorspace for Harley. I’m hoping someone local takes on the line, if you hear anything post it up please.

That sucks that they can’t even order the parts for you. Did you buy the bike from them?

Maybe try a Triumph forum for part sources?

order off the net?

They couldn’t get the cover but said they are trying to keep certified service for only people who bought bikes there, I only asked because my 6k service is coming up soon. Ordered the cover online so that wasn’t a biggie, would be nice if someone local picks it up for oil filters and little stuff tho.

I. Believe menetoes in c.p sells em

not unless they just took on the line. I know they sell victory and indian. that place is so small I don’t see how they would have any room for another line honestly

well that didnt last long, my friend looked into being a triumph dealer before spitzies did and triumph wanted wayyyyy too much merch. to be in stock, not bikes but like shirts and key chains and anything that said triumph on it, so he didnt go with it

My bad your right ! I get victory and triumph confused

Victory is Polaris’s bike division

Polaris also owns Indian motorcycles.

Also not surprised that Spitzies got rid of Triumph. A few years ago they got rid of Aprilia, as much as I love my Harley, the company itself is very controlling. They don’t want anything but Harley products in their authorized dealers, they make more money on parts and clothing than they do on the bikes itself.