707photography: TRIUMPH 675

1. HDR shot

2. ehhh dont like this hdr shot to much

http://www.honda-tech.com/clear.gif

Stunning

*Pictures are not mine.

I wanted that exact helmet BAD when I had a bike.

id rock one

Soumy = $$$$ baller.

I love the gold on black color combo personally, works very well with the bike.

my next bike only in blue and white

Why do we not see many of these on the road vs, Yamaha’s, Gixxer’s , CBR’s etc?

Because people go out and buy supersports as an impulse buy without much research.

They see the one they like the most, go to the local dealer(s) and typically end up picking one up same day or soon after.

Triumph has much lower sales because of fewer dealers and not being a commonly associated name with a supersport.

Edit: Oh and they don’t have a Triumph 1000 to start on, so it’s too small for most riders…

i love these bikes. triumps just have great lines.

honestly the 675s are awsome bikes but when it comes down to it it doesn’t really compete very well with the yamaha or gixxer or cbr…Cycle World does a shot out with the MIDDLEWEIGHT bikes which is the 600 class and the CBR 6RR has pushed out this bike every year and thats track and street…so if research was done its not like this bike would be one of the best to choose either…

Such a sick bike! The pictures are legit too

nice bike and pics dude

Great bike, great pics. I love the black/gold combo. Just beautiful.

that is the exact bike and helmet i wanted. guy has great taste. :slight_smile:

I am calling the cops. The registration is up.

sick ass bike btw!

looks amazing:thumbup

It’s one of those name brand things, people don’t know much about them since its a British bike, that and dealers around here are scarce, yet you can go anywhere to find a Yamaha, Kawi, Suzuki or Honda. Also they tend to require a bit more maintenance, but they are nice bikes, more track oriented also, but hell even in England they aren’t the most popular bike so they just aren’t mass produced like the other Jap bikes.

I should -Rep you for not knowing your bikes or remembering when I owned this.

^ Que? :wow

Read any comparison and ALL of the SS 600s are within an inch of each other in almost every performance category, yet the 675 is usually chosen when people talk about their own personal preferences. Never mind the fact that almost every year a different bike wins the SS of the year title because it takes one single change to push it over the others when they are all neck and neck. The Daytona won in '07 as well.

On another note I forgot how crappy the stock bare metal rear sets and passenger pegs look, I need to get some more current pictures of my bike but heres someone elses pictures on gunmetal grey.

http://media3.dropshots.com/photos/76227/20080208/b_070215.jpg

I still can’t decide if I like the undertail exhausts or not.
Undermotor is probably cleanest looking, like on the ninja 650, but undertail has a weird appeal. Slick bike.