Just bought a new bike today...pics inside

after selling my r6 a month ago i’ve been looking heavily into what bike i would get next…my decision: a 2011 triumph daytona 675 SE

Picking it up after work today
http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h135/jacobennis/3fbf7c67.jpg

fucking hell. exact bike I’ve been looking at but the price tag was a bit excessive. Super jelous, congrats.

Where did you end up getting it?

Well you’re not officially the envy of every other 600cc SS owner. :rofl

Congrats! Awesome bikes, I just found it awkward how the seating position puts you right over the forks.

I’m sure you won’t do the bike wrong and the rear sets and pass pegs will be color matched/black soon.

Awesome! Love the sound of these things.

Nice!

good point, i honestly didn’t even notice the chrome until you mentioned it. i’ll have to do that, i like free powdercoating mods

got it from spitzies at 10,200 OTD

Harley shop on central. I believe its spitzies I saw it there a while ago.

could be wrong

not a bad price. Still seems so high for a 675cc bike. Congrats again! Post vids when you get them

Ofcourse I send when he answers lol

Would you rather have a 600 for nearly 12G’s?

2011 Suzuki GSX-R 600$11,599N/A$11,599

http://www.motorcyclistonline.com/2011/suzuki/gsx_r/600/prices/72303/05/index.html

Are you going with the frame color or black? It might be too much to have blue rear sets. Pass pegs come right off if you’re not planning on riding 2 up.

The 675r is 12,900. Noone would pay that price for a new GSXR. Be retarded. Could buy a 2010 for 8k.

Suzuki can paint anything Blue/white and slap a GSXR sticker and make it sell like hot cakes.

I think new RR’s are up there as well. Isn’t just about every 2012 SS over 10K retail?

That is a nice looking bike.

Great choice!!

I love the look of the 675. And its probably nice owning a bike that you don’t see much.

probably just go black, the blue frame looks sick but i think the pegs would be overboard. i ride with my girlfriend about half the time so i gotta keep the pass pegs

Glad to see you’re planning black.

If you’d like, there is another member here with a red 675 that powder coated rear sets and pass pegs on here. I’ll see if he will chime in and maybe post picks.

FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU… :excited:excited

but but but why the SE??? I hope you didn’t get robbed cause the R is only $11,999 and way better.

Love the looks of that bike! Nice pick up!

(I’ve actually been contemplating getting away from sportbikes and getting a Harley)

congrats, was just there about a week ago and couldn’t take my eye off of the bike