2006 or 2007 Triumph Daytona 675

Has anyone heard anything bad about these bikes. Im pondering on whether to get one of these when it gets warmer??? Everything I have come across is all good. But if any of you riders out there know anything please chime in. Thanks.

My buddy Jake has one, absolutely loves it from what I hear. I’ll link him to this.

amazing bikes… great response… good handling… are you a bigger or smaller guy?

baaallllleeerrr

i stick to japanese bikes though, as the parts are everywhere if you ever need something

They are the cat’s meow if you can afford them. Ultra lite, lots of torque. Excellent handling.

actually thinking of buying one myself… a triumph deal just opened in buffalo area this month they got 2 in stock over there right now… its out in Akron. dealership is still learning about the bikes so they don’t know much, from what i have hear GREAT bikes and they sound awesome in the upper rpm range!!.. i’m down to this or an r6

I think its a great bike. It actually fits me alright, and I’m 6’3". The midrange torque is great, and it definately pulls harder at high rpms than the 2001 GSXR600 that the 675 replaced. The chassis feels so much better, everything just feels right to me.

Im 5’11" and about 175lbs. Thanks for the responses guys. Yeah I heard about the dealer that opened up in Akron. Im probably gonna wait for a promotion to go on if they every have one. But I was looking at one of these or a CBR or R6.

I know that the dealer by me has one of every bike model available for test ride. Don’t know if the other dealers do the same.