SPLIT SnG thread: K20 gets cheap N2O/LVD restroom sucks

[quote=“94Gt5.0"”]

Awesome times. As soon as your car lauched, I was like, “Thats a 11.90 run” :lol. Very impressive. Cant wait to bring my turd there and see what she does. Also bringin all 3 bottles to get filled…stoopid cheap!

[/quote]

What was the price there?

$5/lb! :wow

That’s pretty close to what I pay where I go

Idk where youregoing, but avg is 6.50-8/lb

yes please tell

Yeah $6.50 is pretty close to $5…$1.50 is no skin off my back

Its $15-22.50 more for me. So ill save that PER bottle, which is a total of $82 savings getting 3 bottles filled. Ill take $5/lb all day

Adams math does own your logic Joey

Bathrooms redone as in they got a new trailor or they actually got bathrooms?

What are you talking about? There were bathrooms behind the stands by the spectator parking lot.

Those were even worse than the ones by the staging lanes lol. Whatever though. I though kramer took hella pics of this event? Did anyone run besides nick?

Here are the pics that used to be up on the LVD website: http://photosbyjim.smugmug.com/gallery/6587742_fuJzt/1/419643094_EJNWF#419643094_EJNWF

yep, John FORCE’s cousins son FRED FORCE was running his VEGA well into the 7’s.

i could care less about the bathrooms, its just go in, piss and go out lol. god bless anyone who drops a deuce in there.

i remember seeing those pics a few months ago the the new track, should be a lot better than last year, i remember seeing the rebar exposed in the burnout area :lol

What’s wrong with takin’ a shit in there, I’ve taken a couple shits in there…You just don’t be a pussy/little woman about it.
you gotta go you gotta go

key reason why i do not want to take shits there…

no srsly its not like you’re there for 10 hours at a time, it’s 4-5 at the very most, shit either before or after LVD.

LOL! i’d rather shit in the woods then shit at LVD.

Yeah and what happens if you don’t have to go before, and you can’t hold it all the way home? Shit your pants in the car?
Cover the seat with some TP and let loose.

My point exactly. i had to dump in the mr2’s trunk a couple times cuz i couldnt make the treeline. In all seriousness the track looks mad good this year. Im just awaiting ross’s vid to see what i missed in dirty jersey

huh?