spoken like a true bitch

fine by me

im out, good luck guys, ive had enough of this bullshit on here. I call the pussy out and give him my number but he bitches out and still talked like he is a hardass

sweet!

please, ask anyone i hung out with if i get pussy, infact ask oldsangel what i did to her up in ohio. “you broke me inhalf” -olds angel

i remember when both parties were at a certain carshow n all i seen was the look of death but no one said anything :dunno: then the other party dissapeared n left cuddling … :dunno: i was also still high from gas fumes not pluged up inside my car

hell u dont even need that !!! look at macs old truck !!! although i rode in it is was a special ride :gaysex:

you also rode the short bus to school so whats your point

Friends, how many of us have them

with a drool cup and a hockey helmet

mac is a good friend !!! cant deny that !!! i heart him still even though i havent talked to him in 50 years !! but i think hes being mentally disrupted by those srt 4 ppl :sadwavey:

i also had class in the special trailor home next to the school

cool just what i was hoping that we could turn this into a pick on silver thread

summers eve boy

:bigok:

http://www.moviewavs.com/cgi-bin/moviewavs.cgi?Little_Nicky=reallysuck.wav

404 funny not found … try again

brings back freshness everytime

Finally… a smart man. How long did it take you to figure this one out?? :drama: :drama:

:stick: :stick:

:rofl: Yeah, that’s why I married Mike too. :hs:

for a cavy!!! :ugh2: