i’ll fight all of you!!!

:gaysex:

and what did he say

bababa bring it

the fuel rails?

what about dem?

this is stupid delet this and send victor a pm
:idhitit: hell

exactly what i quoted, how i better not saying anythng around his friends.

that be a fun fight get jeff and silver in there it be battle of the stick figures

Re: online bullshit

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictorSmalls
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutty
Quote:
Originally Posted by VictorSmalls
Your the one that keeps trash talking on here. You have a problem with me and i’m getting tired of it. I’m pming you my number and we can either take car of this bullshit now or you can get over it a no say another word to me.

Don’t you fucking open you mouth to me about “my car sucks”, becasue not a person on the site actually thinks that or really gives 2 shits about what you think in the first place. I don’t rag on you g-bodys ot trash talk on you perion, even thought you lif a “different” life then myself. You need to get your shit straight and back the fuck off me allready, because i’m at my wits end with you.

(724)518-6892

if you can’t take the heat get out the kitchen. Its sad but like mac she changed u too. Have fun being miserable when she finds someone elses cars she wants to be seen in. And ooooh yeah i’m too lazy to look but you always chimmed in with a g-body suck comment everytime they came up so don’t backpedal now and act like you never said anything. my problems wasn’t with you, its with her but you made it your problem so i guess thats too bad for you. Like i said u had ur chance twice now to say ur peace and you didn’t. i didn’t bring up anymore shit about her but you kept it up. So yourself a favor and don’t look my way and as long as ur with her don’t speak to me. I’m sure not paying attention to eachother will save us both a lot of trouble.

You do youself the same and it might be wise to keep your mouth shut about me when my friends are around. I better not hear about you trash talking me again. You don’t know anything about me. Good luck finding a comment about me hating on g-bodys as well. You just want to find an excuse to make they way you ask correct. Sorry there is no reason for you to hate beth in the first place.

Anyways, stay away from me and keep you mouth shut about me, and YOU wont be hearing from me again.

fuck you and your friends, you got me confussed with some bitch. You better have friends if you wanna pull that card. and as for my reason, u don’t know what i know

cutty you are such a fucking pussy. I gave you my cell number and told you to call if you want this to go down and you just post up like the bitch you are yet again.

fuck you, just hit me then tough guy. and make sure your friends kill me cause if they don’t its over

ill fight jeff :stick: i think i can take that old man :slight_smile: but then again i do have about 500 lbs on him !!! hehe j/k jeff ur still my lil buddy

a fight , a fight ,a wigger and a white

in before the :lockd:

damn i wana date this girl now

dont think she digs huskey dudes :sadwavey:

:1320: :jerkit: :beer: :embarassd :booty:

Don’t be mad that you can’t get any pussy cutty, maybe you should just keep to sucking cock like your used to

i dunno u may be skinnier :bowrofl: :slap:

Don,t matter what you look like as long as you have a nice car spangs…lol :bigthumb: