Sportbike Mayhem

I am deff riding the bike out with a friend or two!

and where about’s will this squid fest be held?

http://bit.ly/YqEWD0

I will not be attending. Because it discriminates against cruisers. No actually I just have to work.

With 518 there atleast the stunt show will be good

I heard from the boys over at section 518 that this shit will be pretty cool… But they always say that… Id be down if i didnt have mandatory fucking pt

Don’t lie … PT is much more fun. :lol

Better get used to it kid :rofl

Lol i know i know… Thinking about selling the bike… Aint gunna need it for awhile Lol… Fucking recruiter called me up today and asked if i wanted to leave tommorow… I was like uhh no not really… Lol

Should of went man, Get it done.

My wife is having a hard enough time with me going as it is… I would be immediatly divorced if i went tommorow lol…I would love to get this shit over!

Im not trying to be a dick dude but coming from active duty ive seen this happen to many good friends of mine. If she cant handle basic shes in big trouble.

No hurt feelings here man… She is very supportive of my decision she knows this has been my dream for years… We have been together for 10 years… I trust her more than anyone on the planet… If she did t support me, no way would i be going… After i lost my opportunity at playing professional football this was the way i wanted to go… And she has been terrific through it all

Like i said before teg … Im looking for all the adivce i can get

Thats good to hear dude. If you have ANY more questions you want no bullshit answers to feel free to PM me and ill answer the best i can. Good Luck!

Thanks man… Much appreciated!! I know i said before that i wasnt nervous… Lol now that its coming down to the wire im getting nervous as shit… Lol

Its good to be nervous, anyone who says they wernt is full of shit :lol

Hehe aint that the truth!

I met two types of people in basic training…

1. The set of people who are determined to succeed because they see the big picture, and are doing it to better their family and serve this country. One of the first few days there, we were told that everyone cries on the first call home. A lot of the people who fall under this category didn’t shed a tear. I was pretty amazed.

2. The set of people who realize they don’t want to be away from their wives/husbands and break down.

My advice - when you’re there, think of your wife at home waiting for you as your strength, not a weakness. Use it as a goal to succeed - make her proud! Those who really couldn’t handle being away from their spouse were on their way home in a couple weeks. They usually played the “Depression/Suicidal card”.

I’m [happily] not married lol, but if I were, I can’t imagine being away from my wife. It takes a lot of courage and strength to serve your country, it takes a bit more to do so when you have a significant other waiting for you.

Thanks Patton… My wife is one of those people who pushes you not to fail, she told me not to come back if i didnt succeed at boot camp lol!! Probably why i have been with her so long!