Spotted a BAT MOBILE

Holly shit, i was driving westbound on hwy 7, and i saw a flippen bat mobile come east on hwy 7 and goreway. Yes a flippen BAT MOBILE. It was like the real thing, turbine powered and had the huge jet exhaust thing at the back, same body, flat black and everything. Looked bad ass, too bad i couldn’t take a pic

https://youtu.be/nZSBpFMWk-M

Saw it parked in a McD’s parking lot up in Wasaga. Missed it take off though :frowning:

I’m assuming its the same one?

holy fucking batman

Like the new dark night bat mobile or the older styled one?

it was mine.

as far as i know someone in the collingwood/wasaga area owns one. my friends see it all the time in collingwood and stayner. but i have yet to spot it.

is that even legal?

the headlights on that thing are HORRIBLE, I almost got T-boned by that thing 4 weeks ago at 11pm, and I was like WTF Batman almost killed me?

then a week later I saw it again on 10 south of shelburne…

the one around here is not the same turbine powered one by putsch is it

Yea, I saw that thing in Wasaga beach, Almost ran over my dog… looks like a bat out of hell though…
everyone thought I was retarded too when I came back running to my cottage saying that batman almost killed my dog.

I wonder what chassis they used

I love how everyone has seen it, i have yet too, but some of my buddies have.

http://www.toronto-subaru-club.com/forums/members-gallery/143126-new-build-1989-batmobile.html

this guy from sauga is doing it buddy of mine lives near him and saw it personally awesome bat man lives in sauga but still needs a batcave

i think it is the same one. it was just cruising by. i wanted to turn back and check it out but there was to much traffic. it was random though, i just turned my head and i saw this thing. wonder what hes doing in Brampton though. lol

You know what sucks you can’t do a burnout or drift in that.

Bat mobile is actually owned by a guy in Shelburne. Powered by 350 crate motor, based on chev caprice platform, and has full suspension from dodge viper in it. Dude carries around a build book with him and is more than happy to show you the book and tell you how he built the car.

a guy i work with is building a bat mobile for his friend on a lincoln chassis, not that style, its the orginal bat mobile style

I saw it too

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

i saw a body on the back of a truck getting towed out of autofest looked exactly the same , just the fiberglass body

thats the one!!! i surprised to see something like this in Brampton lol.

World’s only turbine-powered Batmobile up for sale on eBay, recession hits Bruce Wayne, too
Article

Remember that Boeing-powered Batmobile we ran across last month? Well friends, it could be yours via eBay auction in about a week. Currently, the highest bid is you can buy it now for $620,000 – which would be enough to cover the cost of several cars not fit for the Caped Crusader. However, none of those come equipped with a helicopter turbine, now do they? Putsch Racing reminds interested parties that the mean machine is street registered in the US, so you can roll like the Dark Knight without fear of the police pursuing you. An iPad loaded with digital avionics helps you monitor the jet engine, and you can use your choice of three fuel sources to power the thing: Jet A, kerosene, or diesel. Hey now, we never said it was environmentally friendly. If you, like Jay-Z, are “planking on a million,” check out the detailed auction shots below and bid on Batman’s ride yourself.