SPOTTED: EF Electric blue civic Si notch pulled over on Harlem

seems like alot lol.

we should get a birchwood meet goin in the summer

ib4www.birchwoodspeed.com

lmao starting a new site? lol. do you drive the red jetta with the BBS rims on it?

[quote=“cky89,post:24,topic:25786"”]

lmao starting a new site? lol. do you drive the red jetta with the BBS rims on it?

[/quote]

no…what jetta are you talking about?

i drove a mk 2 white jetta (old). it’s currently sinking quite comfortably into my front yard awaiting a motAr. i’m now driving a flat black rusted out integra. if you are a honda guy and you see me, don’t try to race me. i do not think the car is fast, nor am i interested in racing. i am just trying to get to work or school. leave me alone.

i realize that isn’t you. that’s just pent up agression from my daily drives.

lmao yeah i know, ive got a civic with rims. its slow as balls and ppl still try and run me. im like no, its a slow broken automatic sohc lol. i havent seen your teg around here that i can recall.

[quote=“cky89,post:26,topic:25786"”]

lmao yeah i know, ive got a civic with rims. its slow as balls and ppl still try and run me. im like no, its a slow broken automatic sohc lol. i havent seen your teg around here that i can recall.

[/quote]

it only made it to the southtowns about 2 weeks ago. before that i was in my jetta. you’ll hear my teg long before you actually see it.

lol sounds like the crx i had. are you in the apts. near the tunnel entrance?

electic blue si notch… possibly turbo with 17’’ rims in west necca… never seen it… you must be mistaken.

dex … cky…

get a room.

a chat room.

( or a bedroom? )

[quote=“notch-dc5,post:29,topic:25786"”]

electic blue si notch… possibly turbo with 17’’ rims in west necca… never seen it… you must be mistaken.

[/quote]

its a 99 boosted si and it actually has 18’s on it lol

it looked like 18’s. it was bright blue, and it was obnoxious, and it wasn’t a hatch.

HEY STEVE ITS JAY,ITS CALLED REV MATCHING.SOMETHING YOU CANT DO WIHT AN AUTOMATIC
IDIOT

uh huh. kinda figured you cant rev match with an automatic considering it shifts its self. and it obviously wasnt you then. it sounded like how burdzy drives

[quote=“Dex,post:32,topic:25786"”]

it looked like 18’s. it was bright blue, and it was obnoxious, and it wasn’t a hatch.

[/quote]

im not gonna lie it is a pretty hot car, although i like the hatches better.

ive seen this car around it seem to move pretty good

west seneca is strong in this thread

[quote=“93dx–hatch,post:36,topic:25786"”]

ive seen this car around it seem to move pretty good

[/quote]

my buddy (who is full of himself and his car) raced jays civic and the civic walked him like my buddys car was standing still. id say its pushing an 11sec or mabye faster pass in the quarter

I doubt its high 11s, high 12s with a 11X trap yess

what does you buddy drive?

basically stock 98 neon.

and from what i hard it does have a crazy fast time in the 1/4 but ill leave that up to big b to confirm