SPOTTED: EF Electric blue civic Si notch pulled over on Harlem

has the kid been down the 1/4 mile with it?

both of them have.

i know its got a greddy turbo kit, i think he said like 18lbs of boost, full exhaust and a whole shit ton more but its got some power under the hood.

honestly theres been some bad blood between me and the kid with the civic for a long time so you can insure im not talking out of my ass on his behalf.

[quote=“cky89,post:43,topic:25786"”]

i know its got a greddy turbo kit, 18lbs of boost, full exhaust and a whole shit ton more but its got some power under the hood.

honestly theres been some bad blood between me and the kid with the civic for a long time so you can insure im not talking out of my ass on his behalf.

[/quote]

it has a greddy turbo with the shitty drag manifold and hes running 8 or 10 lbs of boost no way a b16 with stock internals would handle 18lbs.

haha. yeah i meant 10 not 18

[quote=“95mx6,post:44,topic:25786"”]

it has a greddy turbo with the shitty drag manifold and hes running 8 or 10 lbs of boost no way a b16 with stock internals would handle 18lbs.

[/quote]

y couldnt it handle 18psi ive seen stock b16 run 20+psi and last quite awhile. but yea that car from what ive seen heard of it should be high 12s i would think not near 11s.