Spotted .... Spider

Who else has seen the silver/gray Can-Am spider rockin around …

Fuckin pure hottness

i know it’s not the fastest thing …

I seen it today coming back from corfu when I was picking up some parts.
Right after that a convertable silver s2k with the top up passed my uhaul.

i saw it as well, i thought it was a snowmobile at first then i remebered they put those out

ive seen a couple, don’t they sell them out of the old Jack Hayes building?

I went over the GI bridge yesterday next to a silver one.

A silver one is always parked on chippewa with the other bikes in the summer. Pretty cool looking.

Those are weird, I’m not sure if I like it or hate it.

i saw it on the 219.

Yup. Thought it was pretty badass.

i saw it on the 190…then a busa came up and destroyed it

not a fan. Might handle better than a traditional Tricycle, but still. Might as well be riding a 4-wheeler on the road.

and it looks like a snowmobile…

i thought thats what that thing was, i saw it on transit… it looked like a converted sport bike…

spotted one on Elmwood last night. Pretty cool IMO

saw it on walden and harlem on friday ~645am

Saw 2 last night on NF Blvd.

I see them as the newest must have toy. I don’t think the craze will last. The sport bikers can’t wheelie or drag a knee. The cruisers want nothing to do with them. I see them as vehicles for people that can’t handle a real bike. I bet there will be a ton of these for sale used in the near future once the newness wears off.

theres a dude in Elma who pimps around in a yellow one all the time.

i was just at Pioneer a few days ago with my cousin, they sell them there and two guys came up riding them, a yellow and a black one, man do they look sick to ride

I dont think it’d be very fun to drive. Just not as appealing as a bike, I guess its safer though, thats a plus

3 wheel bikes = gay

/thread.