Spring cleaning!

im sure nick will chime in, but car is on 17s again, next wheels will not be 19s.

how big are yours?

my gti has 16s. and nicks S4 is back on the stock wheels. 19s came off yesterday after the picnic.

16s look good on ur car

yeah i would agree on either the 17’s or 18’s just because i’m broke as hell, and boy is good rubber expensive. not to mention less unsprung weight.

haha, yea, i saw ur front tires yesterday. nice work, Pete! :lol

lol thanks. :tong

those were almost brand new when i bought the car. they now only have around 7-8k miles on them, and i don’t even do burnouts. ::slight_smile:

torque and no quattro does that to tires, that and your lead foot

this S4 is nasty in person… :bowdown

Thanks for the compliments everyone! The wheels had to be sold…unfortunatly. But as mentioned earlier, they were too big and rubbed on my fenders pretty bad. I sold them inorder to rebuild my hurt trasmission. S4 tranny’s are not too cheap to rebuild :(.

The probe is out of comission and unfortunatly will be staying that way. I parted out as much as I could and the shell will be leaving shortly. Gonna miss that thing…

500 WHP club to rim size discussion. Awesome.

???

yo nick, you workin 2nite?

[quote=tdi_logik ]
yo nick, you workin 2nite?
[/quote

Unfortunatly…Why, whats up?

[quote="AMD IS THE BEST "]

i was gonna say… we could put that SLR camera to work :nod

Haha, its not quite an SLR but it does take a decent pic. You could stop by my work which is a nice place to take pics and I’ll just walk outside.

too bad i’m kinda far away from the garage tho :angry2 anyhow, you goin to the ca-va g2g tomm or you gotta work :lol