Spring Time Jitters...

[quote=“GSTairs,post:39,topic:25161"”]

the SRT-4 has been sitting in the garage for about a month now…this snow needs to GTFO so I can have some fun with the new car

[/quote]

have you driven it at all?

i remember getting the lotus in december and having to look at it for like 5 months. :cry:

i cant wait i dont wanna have to put the motor back together but that might help when it comes to driving it haha

meh…i’m antsy yes, but so many other finances have come up, and like those on here that sell their cars for houses…i’m gonna have to make some major sacrifices this year since i HAVE to take 3 classes over the summer, and one extra semester at Canisius in the fall…and i really don’t want to take out any more student loans…meaning every penny i have…almost literally…will be tied up in tuition…i really want to be done with undergrad in december…and if it means driving the same car all summer that i did last summer, in the same condition, then so be it…i had fun in it, but it was far from what i wanted it to be…

This whole school situation means i’m gonna struggle to even get tuned for more boost :frowning:

And i can completely forget about painting my car this year…i already bought a new bumper…and won’t mind letting it sit until next spring when i am done with undergrad and can afford more fun…i’m not gonna get a cheap paint job because it’s all i can afford…i’ll wait one more year, buy a new stock wing, and pay for a real good paint job that i know will last and look good :tup:

I am looking forward to getting more rides in the other cars around here though that actually are fast :tup:

:word: me too

I just want warmer weather, I’m sick of jeans and jackets. Bring on shorts damnit.

Well I guess if I was baller enough I’d wear shorts regardless, but ah well.

I’m just looking forward to nice weather, not so much because of car stuff.

It’ll be nice to get back on the bike, walk around without a coat, go boating, etc.

i dont care if its warm. i just want all the sand and salt off the road!!

[quote=“newman,post:41,topic:25161"”]

have you driven it at all?

i remember getting the lotus in december and having to look at it for like 5 months. :cry:

[/quote]

Maybe 5 times

Doesn’t matter stairs, you’re going to be doing the same thing, burning out your front tires…

however it’s cheaper on the snow :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Freek,post:32,topic:25161"”]

i’ll be low roll racing until later in the year … i’ll be pushing the limits of the rear end. oh to answer your question … yes :tspry:

[/quote]

thats ma man…:headbang:

im gona like the nitrous this year

here is a video to help with your spring time gitters http://videos.streetfire.net/video/bcfcb131-bfaa-47c5-8652-564bf2acb439.htm:poke:

im pumped, but i have to wait till july to get out fully.:bloated: :banghead: :frowning:

i started the car for the first time today since the new mods, i cant wait for summer.

The more I think about it, the more I think that autocrossing has got to be the most fun you can have with your clothes on. I think I might try it this summer.