Spring's HERE!

May I ask what motor you are using? 450hp NA, is almost unheard of for a small displacement engine…

^^^ He said a few threads back that he’s dropping in a V8 that’s not small displacement.

Good luck with the swap. Push it back as far as you can in the engine bay. I always thought the RB was a bad motor for the 240 to throw off balance, but if this is pushed back far enough in the bay you can get similar weight characteristics to the KA motor.

BTW, what are you doing for Transmission? Borg Warner T56? Are you changing out that carburetor to a more modern Fuel Injection setup?

Someone on Son has already complete an LS1 swap into an s13, and its just straight up G! His name on son is ADAM and he has a build thread somewhere.

Jordan, thats a drift charm the shinto (i think its shinto) religion in japan believes that people should attach charms to their tools of trade to bring good fortune and success. Coincidentally, my driftcharm is a cat bringing good luck and riches.

Ahh, I C. Thanks…
v8 is def not small displacement:)

for some reason that doesn’t look like an ls1 i dunno y looks like a small block chevy or sumthing but doesn’t look like an ls i dunno