Sprint Employee

Is anyone on the board a sprint/nextel employee? I’m trying to get a sero account but I don’t know anyone personally. Thanks for any help.

blue redss gray05 which ever name he’s on know,maybe he owns them:dunno:

Does he work for them. I’m looking for someone who works at an authorized retailer.

he did

As in doesn’t work there anymore?

funny you should post that…i am waiting for my background check to come through and i’ll be in the system…i just got hired with sprint after i got laid off from my current job(damn i’m glad i didn’t get that TBSS)

Are you working at an authorized dealer? I have a friend that works for radio shack but that doesn’t count even though they sell sprint/nextel phones.

no i actually work FOR sprint…like my email will be something like firstname.lastname@sprint.com in other words i will be able to qualify people for the SERO plans. I’ll be working at the Sprint store out monroeville as a service tech

Sweet. It’d be great if you could help me out.

all you have to do is call them and ask for free shit and they give it to you
there is a sprint message board online you should check it out, i got the sero 500 plan 500 free text and unlimited vision all for free by just asking

i’ve been a customer for 11 years… sprint called me and said they were going to upgrade my account wtih free text messaging shit and whatnot for free… i said OK… i’m guessing it was this deal?

I’m on sprintusers.com. How long was it before you switched over to the sero account?

From what I’ve read you can only get free stuff if you qualify. I’m not trying to get anything extra for free, I just want to change my plan even if it means renewing my contract.

i was only a sprint customer for about 3 weeks, maybe i just got lucky but i have heard of alot of people gettin it

Your allowed 30 days to change your plan without having to renew your contract. Even on the site you can only get the sero plan if you have a employee’s email address, but some people did get a nice person and they just put their address in when they called in.

i just called and i told the lady my dad works in the corporate offices and she said ok without an email or anything i got alot of shit

Wow half the time I’d call in I’d get someone I couldn’t understand. When I finally got someone they couldn’t help me and transfered me to someone I couldn’t understand yet again.