SQ1 Convoy to bings May 27th

The big big far parking lot which is usually empty behind walmart

Oh I know where it is, just making sure everyone else does… See y’all there

lol somebody’s anxious.

we should get to bings for 2pm tho so… ill be there early as well

heh ill probably be there around 12 also chillin somewhere maybe at star bucks =)

Hey guys we are having a Show and Shine Event, even though you are having your club’s biggest meet I thought it would be sick to hijack it with my own event. I to am a 240 owner and we have LOTS of parking lot space for all cars (over 4 acres) if you guys want to cruise buy instead of going to your own much better meet. best car wins a $100.00 and trophy FREE ENTRY, and best of all no one will kick you out.

Hope to see everyone there

John

shop number
905 xxx xxxx for more info

wow just wow. no comment.

Noon sounds good, 1pm latest roll out?

rofl

X 2 That’s the funniest sh!t EVER…
BING’S ALL THE WAY.=)

haha, wasnt trying to hyjack anything just thought I would mention it guys, I have to work so I though if I cant go then maybe some of you could stop by. sorry

^ LMfAO

deal john ill swing by and you can give me the 100 bucks. then ill go to the meet with my car and eric taking yours lol
and your phone number doesnt work on my phone i dont have X as a number on my phone.
pay up sucka

Be there at 1:30 latest or be square. Pretty simple.

lol be there or be “square”. +1 for joke

at first i thought this was cal, then i realized he was just a big idiot. 130 ladies c u there

Hilarious! you clearly wrote you wanted to hijack bings meet! I’ll be there for sure…not.

Bings FTW :slight_smile:

If Cal wrote that I would slap his mama. lol

Thats not actually what I wrote it was edited, anyways who cares, if I get off by 7 I will come for the cruise.

so its settled then were all leaving Sq1 at 1:30?: o.o??

SQ1 is square one mall right?

Yes. The meet is at the far parking lot behind Walmart, off of Rathburn.

http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=h&om=1&ll=43.596112,-79.643562&spn=0.001822,0.004989&z=18

zoom out to get a better idea of where it’s situated