SQ1 Convoy to bings May 27th

Im unsure what time we need to get ourselves to St. Catherines…We should vote on a time that were all leaving!..as in your not there by that time were gone try and catch up. People will naturaly show up a hour or so in advance. So again…were voting on a time that were LEAVING. We’ll meet at SQ1 infront of walmart. Its closest to hwy10(Hurontario) and the 403.

I forget what time it was last year? But that seemed to work out.

This is my first year going…cant wait im in for the convoy thing …sounds fun

Lemme know, i’ll stop by and say hi, since im probably not going to be able to go since its about 95% positive that i’ll have to work lol

last year we all left around 130ish iirc, 1 or 130 should do fine

yeah, 1-1:30 should be fine I think. Every year we left around that time…

if you guys felt that last year we arrived at a good time, im down for 1:30 again

This will be my first time going and Im down for 1-1:30.

im goinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

im in calgary :frowning:

Theres about 8 of us coming down from Kingston/Ottawa let us know forsure what time you guys wanna do it as some of us have a 3hr+ Drive to get there…

Lets say by friday evening the decision will be made according to the votes…if 1 and 1:30 tie up we’ll set the leaving time at 1:15. Get your votes in and check up on saturday for the for sure final decision on when were leaving…ill show up 40 minutes or so at the latest ahead of the departure time. Just get there before were leaving and you’ll be good to go.

LoL come on now cole, we wont be doing the speed limit!!! hell last yr I remember hitting speed cut a few times so dont say 3 hrs… mind youit took a certain someone like 4 eva to get ready to go

we can all meet there att around 12-1230, then once everthing gets organized then we take off from there, i have a feeling it wont be as organized as last years leaving from sq1

ill be at sq1 probably around 12 to make sure im not missing anything and seeing as i have no clue where we are going…

I can make it there for 12-1…anyone in the brampton area wanna convoy up to SQ1? Its somewhat one my way…

I’m in Brampton, but I usually meet my buddy from Burlington at a Sunoco by SQ1 to fill up right before the cruise if anybody wants to tag along.

weaksauce… i guess i will just have to be the only kouki after all lol

Bing wants us there between 2-3… We want some good spots in the parking lot there so I say we leave no later than 1pm but aim for 12:30… I’ll be there at noon… Same parking lot as last time out back there? Someone post the exact location as I know a few people couldn’t find it last time. LET’S GO BLUE JAYS!

^^^^^^^^
Right up against Rathburn closest to hurontario(hwy10) and 403. Playdium go kart track is right accross the road.