SR removal help

I’m located in Pickering (east of scarborough).

I’ve got a motor that I need pulled so if any of you:

a) have a hoist

b) have muscles

c) have time

d) have ???

and are willing to help for some sort of payment involving pizza and beverages, post up here or PM me with your availability.

Thanks.

what are you looking to do? take a motor out of your car or put one in?

^^^ dude, he clearly stated that he needed to remove (he also said “pull”) the engine… and that was almost a month ago. :lol:

lol

I still need help on this.

The car is sitting in my garage. motor needs to be removed.

Help.

what would we get out of this?

A warm fuzzy feeling

Why is it that in almost EVERY FS or help wanted post there’s one or more poeple asking shit that’s clearly in the first post? The post is like 5 lines, it can’t be that hard to read it all? He clearly said you get food and drinks for helping out…

I may be able to show up this weekend , providing the weather is nice .
In the meatime , you can drain the motor / tranny , remove the complete wiring harness , pull the rad and flush the coolant ,
you know little thing like that and we can just rent a hoist from avery for 10 $ and pull this thing right out . :lol:

Blitz , I did not forget , it just got so cold this weekend that I could not make it .

Awesome, thanks :slight_smile:

I’m not sure we’d need to drain the motor and tranny but I was hoping I’d get help with removing the harness. The rad and everything else is all out.

It just needs the harness removed, the exhaust detached and the motor pulled.

I’m not sure we’d need to drain the motor and tranny but I was hoping I’d get help with removing the harness. The rad and everything else is all out.

It just needs the harness removed, the exhaust detached and the motor pulled.[/quote]

You will need to drain the tranny and coolant for sure.

Might as well drain as much as you can while your motor is still in so you
don’t create a mess during the process.

Everything you can do on your own (rather then wait around). All the
little shit will take up your time so might as well start doing now.

Then wen you have a hoist, all thats left is bolting it to motor,
disconnecting motor mounts, and pullin the sucker out.