SR20 swap

Where’s the most reliable shop in the GTA for the swap ?

Hey codz,

Check out Rowetech.com or call him at 905-849-7328. He has done quite a few of these and loves doing them compared to you Honda crap.

Ask for Simon. Tell him A.J. with the red 95 240sx sent you and he should take pretty good care of you. Most times you are looking around $3500 for a complete swap, just drop off you car and he will do the rest.

Good luck.

sorry codz but that web page does not seem to be working, it should be www.rowetechautomotive.com but I can’t get it to work.

Just call him or go see him in, He is in Oakville on speers rd east of Dorval.

i may be picking up a car with an SR swap very soon and i would be willing to sell it and have my buddy install it with a few goodies for a sick price.

Appreciate the help guys, definately consider all options when the time comes, still looking for a decent 240 right now, hopefully within a couple weeks i will have one. I just sold my Z and have no car right now, it’s killing me. Anyhow, I will keep you guys posted.
Thanks,

Yeah, I can vouch for Simon over at Rowetech in Oakville as well…

905 849 7328

Or J&R are good in Brampton

905 866 6721

Just tell em Phil with the blue 240sx sent you.

I was just in talking to Simon last week…seems like a nice guy.

Yeah he nows what he is doing and is really cool about it. Price is always fair, and will talk you through allot of things as well.

Yeah Simon is a good guy. I think I met you at the shop one time. You have your gauges mounted in the same place as me…

simon knows his shit, and hes very fair. go to him

farmer