Sr20det banjo bolt

Hey guys im wondering where could i get a banjo bolt for a coolant hose? i lost one for the return line?

Ask nissan

Can you guys actually get SR20DET parts from Nissan?
Of course I live in a different province…and own the only 2 S14 SR20’s in the province, but I’ve asked Nissan for some things before and they don’t even have a listing for the engine.

At the very least, do you guys have an online source for part numbers that you bring to the dealer to see if they can look up the part?

I don’t know if this helps the OP, but if Nissan can’t help, try FRSport.com, they seem to carry a number of OEM parts for the SR20det.

The banjo bolts are $6.99 from nissan… i had to pick mines up from nissan when i did my swap…they are 2 different sizes i think 19 and 17…

you have to ask for it from a sentra or an NX2000. if you say for an s13 or s14 they wont understand that you did a swap.

ye but… the nx2000 or any north American sr20 didnt come with a turbo, so there wouldnt be those turbo lines.

Purposebuilt please elaborate what did you tell them?

i have them in stock…
call me anytime

Here http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=16219&highlight=sr20det+parts+list

This post is embarrassing.

bahaha

How so?

Thanks Varun!