Sr20det ecu Needed

If anyone around here is runing a stock Sr20 i was wondering if i could try my ecu in your car and see if mine is fucking up or if its something with the engine and if you know anyone with a stock or chipped ecu laying around let me know i need one prolly if its chipped let me know the spec’s thanks!

whats the matter?

had nothing but shit since i swapped the damn thing now the ecu doesnt work and is giving me error 31 internal ecu error so yeah i found someone that will loan me there ecu and coil packs tonight to try so i have my fingers crossed but yeah ill be needing an ecu…btw whitey if your not doing anything one of these days would you take a look at my harness? there is a blue wire with a red stripe a thick and a thin one i dont know which (if not both) are supposed to connect with the black one with the red stripe

I am in Richmond right now, but I possibly can take a look at it thursday night. Lets make sure your wiring is straight before you go frying ECU’s all around! Where is the car at?

out in crafton on 60 right past 79 out by UPS and that abandon highway

up on blocks

is your ecu chipped or stock, if it is chipped there is a surface mount jumper that switches what map the ecu uses if you get a stock one and it works we can convert your ecu back to stock and see it it would work

yeah i think the ecu is fine i have a friend come out and we got spark but now i cant hear my pump so…im about to drop that walbro in there or something i dont know what the fuck is up with my pos its so close yet so far

it’s the thick blue with a red stripe and the thick black w/red stripe that connect together.

well with heavy throttles guide it says theres 3 wires that connect

thats what i mean, the thick black/red, and the thick blue/red on the SR harness both connect to the thick black/red on the KA plug that you should have cut off the KA harness and spliced into the SR harness

you could try mine, i’m in kennedy twp, but I have a tuned ecu for 300zx maf and 555 injectors so i’m not sure how good it would work for ya.