sr20det oversize piston!

I am looking for a good price on sr20det piston kit!

I am looking for oversize piston i am rebuilding my stock engine, so if you have it for a good price let me know!
Thanks!

Which pistons are you looking at?

WISECO, EAGLE, CP, arias, hks, i am looking for something that is in good price nothing 86mm wich is stock, something like 87mm or 89mm, or one that gives me 11:1 compression, i understand that there is a price for each one of those brands, i just don’t wanna rebuild my engine with stock piston so tell me what you can get me and prices then i’ll see if i can afford or not the price that you have!
I really appreciate it!
Thanks!

i’ve got a 88.5mm cometic HG in stock that i dont feel like holding onto…

also, you have to be a little more specific about what you want… i doubt phil or anyone else wants to run around getting quotes for 4 different specs from 4 different brands.

get set on one specific item, spec / brand and then go shopping.

Yes bing you maybe right!
But, 4 type is easy to understand why, don’t forget that each one is build with different materials and shapes, knowing that the sr20det uses a low compression piston(turbo engines), even so there is a lot of pistons shape for it too, some of them gives more compression or less compression, so that is why i have the 4 brand that i know i can trust and prices is very importante too, because you know sometimes we pay more for somethiing that is not a good stufff.
Anyway if you have it let me know you prices!
Thanks man!

Can you decide on the specific specs that you are looking for and I’ll get you a quote on the 5 different companies listed.

We also have an SR20 cometic HG in stock if you need one.

Sorry man!
I am looking for something like this:
CP Pistons 87.0mm Nissan SR20DET 10.5:1
Thanks!

No problem, I’ll get you a quote.

11:1 compression are u running n/a?

nope!

I got something thanks guys!
LOCK IT PLEASE!!!