sr20det rough idle help??

im having a problem with the idle on my 240sx. when i first start the car it idles good for about 5-10 seconds then it will kick down and either stall or sputter and shake for a few seconds then kick back up and idle for a few more seconds then drop and sputter again and so on repeatedly.

the car runs great once you start driving and after going through a few gears and warming it up the idle gets better and will actually maintain a steady rpm.

what can i do to fix this or where should i start looking.

Do you have an SAFC on the car?

probably a stupid question but what is a safc?

im running a apexi power fc but not a safc

I know that when I ran an Apexi SAFC my car would run like shit when first starting it because of the deccel settings…if iurned them off it would make the car run normal then I could turn it back on once the car was warm without problems.

With the power FC its probably way different. When did this problem start happening?

Anyways check these…if theyre ok then you know you can cancle them out

Check TPS for propoer voltage , Clean your MAF out, Replace plugs and gap to spec, Test coilpacks , Check fuel pump and fuse, check AIVC valve (pretty sure that the name of it??) Maybe also try turning the idle up a little bit…

If these dont work im not too sure what to say…Does the car have lots of gas in it?? Is it old old gas?