SRS BZNS needs you!! New Shirt design for fall of Sideways w/ Sophistication

ill take a hoodie. u know that

zip-up large

Can I have a hoodie with the T-shirt Design on the back? If so I will take one.

oOoooooOOoOoOoOo ME TOO!!! Great idea!

I would buy a zipup if it had the 180 pic.

i’m down for an xl t-shirt! let’s get them shits going.

I currently am not sure if i can do other colors. The design will look best with grey. Trust me

I can do adult and youth sizes. I’d also give you a discount for buying three. let me know

I will look into if i can include these 3 hoodies in the t shirt order to reach my minimum order of 12. If I can I will do this.

k20 - would you want both hoodies or just the 180sx one in this case?

Ron, any way to make that a black hoodie with gold graphics on it?
edit, posted this 1.1 seconds after your post came up. when i was writing it, it wasnt up.

I’ll take a hoodie. Medium please. PM me where I’m sending money to.

Yeah just to let you guys understand working with screen printers is a tough deal. Changing ink costs a lot of money. Even though these hoodies are one color the printer will have 6 screens and what is called a flash for dark colors like black instead of just 2 screens. For the set up i have on the hoody now they will run the front, cook run the back. One screen each side. If these were to be black with a light color like gold they would print white, flash (dry) print gold, print gold cook then do the same for the other side. This would raise the cost of a Hoodie to about $55.

So until I’m taking in huge orders the colors offered are the colors offered.

here is a picture of the exact hoody they will be printed on. I like the more retro-ish hipster style
http://lib.store.yahoo.net/lib/yhst-31026677440919/ZipHoodie.jpeg

If you need any really good looking male models to promote you shit let me know. I’m game.

Pm me pictures of poses such as “blue steel”, “Le tigre” and “magnum”

FAIL!

Judging by your avatar and sig you wear monster hats and tapout shirts.

so diaf slightly colder than the hispters fire so that you suffer more

Its better than down to my knees so i can hide my gat G-thug style

:rofl

ADVICE DOG SAYS:
http://memegenerator.net/Instances/180/Advice-Dog-BUY-COOL-CLOTHES-GET-LAID-BUY-HOT-RICH-WOMEN.jpg

So because I drink jack daniels and smoke cigars I wear tapout shirts?:lol

YES.

Tapout wearing kids drink budlight and smoke black and milds

I dont even think they smoke, but if they did i would think they would smoke Newports

cigars you say

:ninja