SRS BZNS needs you!! New Shirt design for fall of Sideways w/ Sophistication

wat

I was walking Ogie the other day behind 2 of them and they were both smoking black and milds and I thought it fit their stereotype quite well. And one of them was on the phone bitching at his landlord cause he couldnt make rent on time:rofl

if you could ill take the 180 hoodie idea instead. so that way i dont have to buy a t shirt :lol

If not its ok. still in for any kind of large hoodie.

ill take a medium t shirt

why do you know any?

rimshot
:tongue

OK I talked to the printer just now. The 180sx hoodies can NOT just be run with the t shirts they use a different in for the sweat material because it is more stretchy. They will do a minimum of 6 and the cost for those would be $46 a piece or $38 if I place an order of 12.

BUMP.

Accepting orders

Sorry for the late response, but yeah I’ll just take the 180SX hoodie…that is, if you are going to get them made…

ron ill give nick my money next friday… unless u wanna meet up that day or something, i dont get paid till then and i haz no paypal
large hoodie

no go on 180sx hoodie

thats fine

boooooo.

lol ill still take a hoodie. whens the due date. Im waiting on a guy to send money for a shit load of parts…

oh hai ron will you take $12 shipped for a t shirt?

LMK

thnx

no it costs me $18+ just to make the t shirts

SHIT.

were the hell you going for 18 dollars? that price is absolutely terrible

:rofl:rofl:rofl looks like nobody caught that

$18 for a 5 color print with no shipping or art set up charge. If you can find someplace with a better price please let me know

in for a hoodie, id prefer reg, but zip up will do

shit just noticed this and would def be down for an xl hoodie. pm’ing you now