SRS: For racing, or fun?

we have a street race section already, why not just make this new section for awesome shit that no one else can see? that way it doesn’t clog up the SRS.

and i think having the driftbrodudes run it is a good unbiased decision haha

ill smack your little bitch ass yo .

Has someone actually talked to Vlad about this recently?

more than once it has been , it isnt gona go anywhere . the worst part is more and more people are gettimg on here that noone knows and are able to see shit so anytime anything is set up shit will happen , thats why im not saying anything as far as when and what anymore on here till suttin changes

This guy.

and to be invited to said section I think the og’s get a free pass and everyone else has to submit a questionnaire and get voted on to get in

Not to bust balls, but there are plenty of OGs that do not run… I’m sure shit won’t change, but I was more or less looking to clean up this portion of the forum and try to keep it for what it was intended for.

adam , ya know as well as i do that this forum needs way more than just a cleanup . it neads a seal on it lolol last yr we had what ,3 races get fouled ? due to shit being found out and so on . it needs a invite only section with people that know who is who and aint gonna swing nuts and ban peeps for no reason

Pretty much, I know it prob won’t happen, but if we have enough people interested it could work…

most that are in our position are game for it , vlad wont pull the trigger though . shit id be down for a mod spot on that one . i can controll myself now lolol

if thats not enough to make stricter rules…then idk, we need to do something soon, as well as a separate section with a post limit.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v95/qtip58/Pics/ir70o2.gif

Fuck it make a new forum

:rofl

Yea like sidewayzny.net

I agree.

or extremerollracewarz.com

blowntrannys.net

dutchrudder.org

idrivestraightandfast.gov

thealaskanpipelineexperience.tv

Coneslapper.edu

Gettinsidewaysthenlosingitandactinglikeiwantedtodothat.com