srt-4 headlights

So I’ve had my srt for over a year now and haven’t done much visually to it yet. I’m looking to have something that will stand out from the crowd a little and I happened acrossed these headlights from morette. they would be color matched to the body. I just wanted some feedback positive or negative.

Eh…they are ok. I think that you could probably spend that money on something else for the exterior like a front lip or something like that. I do like the lights, but you have to ask yourself if they are worth the money and if that money could be better spent on a different part for the car that would make your car even more unique.

I think they’re a bit ricey, but that’s my taste

NO. you should know just from owning a neon that majority of aftermarket headlights for them SUCK. Unless they are made by DEPO stay away from them

I would add a lip or something else like stated above

Needs side vents and bigger foglights

those look like the front of the car took a shit. gotta be terrible for aerodynamics too

well for the price they are cheaper than even trying to add just a lip to the front after paint matching. aero wise i dont care, if i did, my rear spoiler that applies 75lbs of downforce at speeds exceeding 130 mph would be gone. morette used srt-4’s to make the headlight housings so they aren’t crap, i thought depo only made tails.

Just spray paint the headlights black, for that stealth look.

I like em, color match to body color FTW though.

No thanks.

Please don’t buy those headlights. Do an HID swap or retrofit on your stock headlights.

neons.org>pittspeed when it comes to neons obviously. go on there and look up the retrofit HID install…it will be MUCH better than any pair of headlights you can buy. those headlights u posted are beat IMO but it’s just MO

:blue:

Black housing lights look pretty good… Im guessing you’ve been digging on the lighting section @ SRTforums? Theres tons of howtos on retro fitting HIDs from other cars.

yea, i’ve done a bunch of research, a lot of people have retro fits and black housings, i’m looking for something different, thats why i was looking at morette’s.

i think their fugly!!! just get some shorty eyelids or s style and call it a day. Plus u gotta watch on some of those lights bro the fitment on some of them sucks and will leave big gaps

HID Swap…