Same old me, new car

Picked up a new car this weekend from North Carolina. It should be a fun little car this year:

Pulled off the Darrell Cox Racing banners tonight up at emery’s shop. I still need to remove the windshield tint, as its huge and in the way, and then fix some wiring stuff, and decide what all I’m going to use and get rid of, but its a fun little car. Should hang with a few cars :slight_smile:

Neons are girly cars.
I like the front mount though. :slight_smile: lol :tup:’

nahh im jk. Looks hott

You must mean that radiator :snky:

lol

why so many doors?

Because all srt4’s are four door.

My wife likes it. lol

Looks just like…
http://www.rodandpiston.com/components/standard_img.asp?id=show/caz07&n=171&fav=no
but in yellow. lol

IM just fucking with ya…lmao

how much??

Doesn’t matter. Why do people care price if they aren’t buying it, lol.

Didn’t you get the memo? Everyone needs to know everything on the internets…

lol anyway nice pickup as I said before.

cool

Meh, its still a neon. :slight_smile:

sti > srt4.lol not too bad of a car tho. Is the hood cf or just painted black?

needs to lose those “angry eyes” and it looks hot!

I wonder how long until you can’t afford this car, and you have to sell it?:slight_smile:

Man, lots of unnecessary hate, unless you’re friends or some shit then it’s cool. Dude picks up a new ride and gets a bunch of shit for it, I know a couple were kidding but come on.

With a few things cleaned up I think it’d be dope. Are you keeping the wheels? Just from the side shot of the tires it looks like he downgraded from the stock rubber. Weren’t the stock tires pretty freakin sticky? These look like all-seasons. What “stage” is the car, or is it stock? Any plans for it?

The STi has a better trans, thats for sure, but I don’t know how much better of a car it is :slight_smile: This cetainly has more potential to be quicker!

Its a real CF hood, hah.

nice pick. i personally love black, but ive always wanted one of these. VERY much potential for this Rocketship with a Babyseat on board.

wtf?

you have like 9 neons and an sti now?

Layzie has my STi now.