Same old me, new car

I Dunno this and subbys make no sense.
Why would any car company make a Fast 4 door.
Unless the goal was to target the married man with kids, and make them think they were fast.
Either way, if you have kids, they will never be late for school or practice again.

Ever try to fit 3 of your friends in a Vette? A Mustang even?

Don’t hate till you try it. :stuck_out_tongue:

That is why I have mine. I roll with two car seats in the back. As far as thinking that it is fast, 13.9 with crappy 60 foot is not too bad for 100% stock car.
For some reason Mustangs seem to be the only successful 2 door sports car.

where do you fit your race tires? mine go where the back seat was.

I just started messing with my gear dependant boost. Kinda neat stuff :smiley:

I Wasnt bashing haha.
I’m never the only car when I go to the track for break down reasons.
(I bring a friend with a car load of tools/ tires ect.)
I Drive a coupe for the soul reason of being able to say “no you cant have a ride”

hahaha.

The kid’s reason is a good reason probably the only reason for so many doors.

Whats a reason for 2 doors? 4 door neons are lighter than the 2 door versions, and its easier to get people and stuff into the back seats. I can’t think of many bad reasons other than maybe looks, but… its a neon?

As I said before Mark, congrats! Look forward to seeing it rip :slight_smile:

Neon V Porsche rematch?

At the track maybe :slight_smile: Roll race would be retarded, lol.

BTW, I just wanted to see what the boost would be like turned up all the way, and… well, its better than turned down all the way, hah. I got scared though, and turned it back down. This weather is not good for testing high boost levels, even with 93 octane!

I’m so happy with this car so far.

–mark

:tspry:

because i love the car and wanted to know how much i could get one for (similar to yours) if i as willing to travel thats all.

Nice looking car.

:tup:… nice buy… power expectations?

These cars can be had for < 13k now, I got a really good deal. I wasn’t even looking for a car, but I had to pick it up.

I’m not sure the power expectations. I’d love to dyno it here soon, and see what it puts out. Somewhere in the 3’s I hope.

you’re a weirdo. you are your neons. its really not healthy.

looks good mark :cool:

Pissed-off little bee, I can dig it :tup:

You’re gonna want a rematch now arent ya?
I’m probably gonna lose now.

Sure, I wouldn’t turn that down :slight_smile: It may be similar to last time, you frekin crushed me, but I should do better!

Yeah, I think my car is a tad bit faster than the 12.6 I’ve ran. I dunno. I think if I could actually go anything more than 1/4-1/2 throttle for the first 50’ I’d do better. Until then, Im just a 12.6 car. lol

We’ll probably meet up this summer.

i coudlnt remember where i saw this thing but it was def a sweet ride, is it a mopar stage III? i think it was listed on the org, either way this car pulls buses on srt10’s if its a stage III

400whp+2700 pounds = XD

nice pickup, though i do like my 2 doors

:tup::tup::tup::tup: